Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lego do make some very weird choices in what they decide to be exclusives sometimes. I think this would have sold really well as a mass produced set. And I'd be able to get one for under $500 :lecture

LEGO are newbies to SDCC Exclusives and have been getting a lot of hated feedback from fans and collectors for not only their Exclusive choices but how they handle the crazy lines and people. They've started to "slowly" come around...

Any leaked photos of the '66 set? I couldn't care less about the BvS sets, but I will be in the Lego store the first day the Adam West set goes up.

I've been looking for the same thing. So far, all I've come across is this photo of what might be a Preminger Mr. Freeze. He definitely looks legit:

10620536_1242313789118736_4903381352873042758_n.jpg

12366241_1242313809118734_4157037727615657578_n.jpg

LEGO are newbies to SDCC Exclusives and have been getting a lot of hated feedback from fans and collectors for not only their Exclusive choices but how they handle the crazy lines and people. They've started to "slowly" come around...

They usually are slow to learn. They need to release stuff that only hard core fans want for their SDCC stuff, not stuff that everyone wants like the Bat-pod or nifty stuff like Superman lifting a car. :lol

Rumour has it that this set will be available for Vips from 17/02 onwards and for regular customers on 01/03:
Batman Classic TV Series Cave.jpg

Batman Classic TV Series Cave 2.jpg

Look at all those iconic characters and vehicles you get right out of the gate too. That's THE set to buy.

Sweet Baby Jesus, that...****ing hell. It's amazing. The only thing I'd change is that I wish they'd have given the Lego '66 Batman the same cowl that he had in the video game, as I think it better represented and differentiated the show's look. That set, though; it's a thing of beauty. The Batmobile, Alfred, the cave, itself. This will probably be my first LEGO set in close to 15 years.

I didn't even notice Bruce's and Dicks mini-figs. Now, I'm reading that the Mr. Freeze will be a polybagged mini-fig the month this goes up? It's just glorious, all around.

OH HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAH.

My Lego VIP card is at the ready!!!

Attachments

• Batman LEGO Classic TV Series Cave.jpg
    Batman LEGO Classic TV Series Cave.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
For people who have done this stuff before, how do the Polybags work? Are they like pre-order bonuses for VIP members? I just signed up for the VIP program, but I'm still trying to get a handle on the natural order of things.

For people who have done this stuff before, how do the Polybags work? Are they like pre-order bonuses for VIP members? I just signed up for the VIP program, but I'm still trying to get a handle on the natural order of things.

When they do a special figure they'll usually offer it for a limited time and you get it free with a special purchase--sometimes you have to buy sets with a certain theme or spend a minimum amount on your order.

It's a thing of beauty... absolutely love it, but unfortunately too pricey for me. Not complaining about the price, as I expected it to be expensive, just that Hot Toys BvS figures are gonna take up all my spare cash this year!

When they do a special figure they'll usually offer it for a limited time and you get it free with a special purchase--sometimes you have to buy sets with a certain theme or spend a minimum amount on your order.

Awesome. I really want that Freeze, so, here's hoping. Yeah, there is no way in hell I'm passing this one up. There are a ton of cool sets I've liked over the years, but nothing has even come remotely close to capturing the "holy ****" pure, unadulterated joy that seeing this thing brings me.

I really hope that, if this sells well, it, maybe, inspires them to do some other sets. There were so many colorful locales and characters on the show, and I think it would make for some super fun Lego sets.

Awesome. I really want that Freeze, so, here's hoping. Yeah, there is no way in hell I'm passing this one up. There are a ton of cool sets I've liked over the years, but nothing has even come remotely close to capturing the "holy ****" pure, unadulterated joy that seeing this thing brings me.

I really hope that, if this sells well, it, maybe, inspires them to do some other sets. There were so many colorful locales and characters on the show, and I think it would make for some super fun Lego sets.

Agree 100%. I'm done with Hot Toys, and their "too delicate to handle, and may deteriorate anyway" garbage, so I'm all in on these.

I'm just worried Freeze won't be available until March 1st so it would be absolutely useless in taking advantage of the VIP early access if you can't get him early too.

Back