Lego DC Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box art 18881765839_3b644a618f.jpg

I don't know how to get one of these at SDCC but I'm probably going to race to the Lego booth first chance I get. I really want this in my collection.

I don't know how to get one of these at SDCC but I'm probably going to race to the Lego booth first chance I get. I really want this in my collection.

You have to line up outside in the back at the "pavilion." They will be handing out tickets this year. People line up the night before for the hasbro tickets, so not sure how bad this will be.

LEGO Superman Set Comic-Con Exclusive | Collider

From the site:

LEGO SDCC Retail Exclusives: Winning ticket required for purchase

You must first enter the drawing by picking up a ticket (see below) and then attendees go to the LEGO booth to redeem their ticket if they have a winning ticket and purchase the set at the LEGO booth. The LEGO booth will be located in Hall D, booth #2829.

Ticket Drawing Location: Pavilion Terrace (Upper level outside Sails Pavilion).

Attendees must first enter the main Convention Center entrance from the line at the front of the main building. Entry to the LEGO retail drawing at the Sails Pavilion will be from this line. Depending on the crowds, this line may start moving as early as 7:00am until supplies last.
Location includes multiple stairs. ADA attendees with mobility issues should go to the lobby B doors and use the glass elevators for access to the Sails Pavilion. They will be let up to the Sails Pavilion at the same time as the rest of the attendees.

Attendee badges onlyOne drawing per person, per day
Handicapped participants are encouraged to utilize official SDCC placeholder
Random drawing is for a chance to get a ticket to purchase at the LEGO Booth
Sets will not be distributed at the Pavilion Terrace
Must redeem ticket that day

yeah, BUUUUUUT they way they did before was you walked around in circles like zombies playing musical chairs for a chance to get in line.

:lol :lol I suppose I'll give it a shot. I guess with my wife I'll have 2 chances. It's pretty awesome but I'm not spending $250 on it on eBay.

Anyone of you guys looking for some older sets?

I have the following all unopened.

Superman Vs Power Armor Lex 6862
Captain America's Avenging Cycle 6865
Iron vs The Mandarin Ultimate Showdown 76008
Artic Batman vs Mr Freeze 76000
Batwing Battle Over Gotham City 6863
The Batcave 6860
Batmobile 6864

:lol no kidding. I'm going to try to get the SDCC one during one day of the convention but don't want to spend the entire time in lines. If I get it then I get it. Otherwise, I may just try to create my own later.

Huge DC Lego haul this week:

Justice League Javelin ($50 on closeout)
Batboat with Deathstroke
Jokerland
Free Joker and bumpercar minifig at TRU

Back