Legendary Scale: Red Skull Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soooo the fact that he is not looking dead ahead is a problem???

I don't have a problem with busts looking a little to the side, but Red Skull's is just too extreme for my tastes.

jfksplash.jpg

"Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left."

Agreed. Display might be a little more limited, but still, it looks awesome.

@ Mister Ski : Austin Powers? :lol Weird association

Yeah I know. I think it's because he has that pimping jacket and ascot on. The look on his face doesn't look evil to me, it looks like he is making bedroom eyes. Silly.

Yeah I know. I think it's because he has that pimping jacket and ascot on. The look on his face doesn't look evil to me, it looks like he is making bedroom eyes. Silly.

To me, the eyes have more of an "annoyed" look.

I don't know enough of Red Skull's character to know if this is a flaw or not... but to me it looks like a skinned face, not a "red skull".

The head turn and eyes look as if he is about to say "Rogers, I know you don't use a gun, so what is poking me in the back?" It almost looks like a still from a Robot Chicken episode (how many read that quote in Seth McFarlane's Emperor voice....how many went back and did it now....) either way the PF is far superior and this one gets passed with no issues at all.

To me Red Skull is hands down in the Top 3 of all time comic book villains along w/ the Joker and maybe Doc Oc or Dr. Doom.

If you are a fan of Red Skull, don't see how you could not like this piece other than the position of the head. The sculpt is excellent!

ordered for free with my points. which is a good and bad thing, since it's free but i've spent way to much as ssc to get shat for free.:monkey2

ordered...i have no willpower.

I didn't order anything, I have feeling what items went up for order today will end up in the GC section. SS needs to implement a certain policy on LSBs. Look how perfect BC came out...and where did she end up?

Back