Legendary Scale: Red Skull Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Processing Alert!

Processing begins July 20th!

I'm so out of room I need to prioritize my collection. Unfortunately this was on the chopping block and I canceled it today. I hope one of you who really wanted it gets it. Good luck.

Received #19 of th EX. It looks really good in hand. He looks very evil and the paint apps are nice. Very light though, mine didnt even arrive with a brown shipper box. Just packed in a larger box with brown paper wrapped around it.

Pics are here:
_MG_0567.JPG

_MG_0568.JPG

_MG_0569.JPG

_MG_0570.JPG

_MG_0573.JPG

_MG_0574.JPG

_MG_0576.JPG

_MG_0577.JPG

_MG_0578.JPG

_MG_0579.JPG

Congrats I think he looks great. The cigar-less look is nice as well. Love the graphic at the bottom of the base and the exclusive nameplate is probably my favorite out of all the LSBs so far.

Looks awesome, thank you for the pics and congratulations! :) My only concern is that the scarf is more grey than blue. On the pictures from the prototype (even now on the website) it's clearly blue, also on the packaging.

The way his eyes are placed it look like its a piece designed to be funny or comedic.

This piece looks very nice. The name plate is awesome, love the cigar look too. The eyes do make it look like he is stoned but maybe that is a Cuban cigar :D

Here is what came in this last week when I was at the SDCC!

The Red Skull LSB EX

DSC03709copy.jpg

DSC03710copy.jpg

DSC03715copy.jpg

DSC03707copy.jpg

Better pics when I get more time.

Back