Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowowowow. Yayayaya. Can't wait. They have been working on her for such a long time. I wonder why? But she looks wonderful. I can't wait!

OMG I can't wait. FINALLY. The one collectible I have been waiting for, for a year. I am strapped for money and priorites have changed for me. I don't collect anymore at the moment. I haven't gotten anything new in over a year and half. But THIS I was waiting for, no matter the cost.
The wife will just have to deal with it lol

i love its elegant simplicity. just beautiful. definitely much better than sideshow's. too bad it will be out of my price range, and i already pre-ordered sideshow's. i think i will end up selling that one and get this one in the future.

Which I'm sure works out heavily in SSC's favor. His pics are much better than what we'll probably see on Tuesday.

:exactly:

At least we know what it really looks like now we have his pictures. I only need to know the price now, no need to look at SSC pictures.

I can't see this not being at least 2k.
:horror

I hope not or i'm out. :(

OMG I can't wait. FINALLY. The one collectible I have been waiting for, for a year. I am strapped for money and priorites have changed for me. I don't collect anymore at the moment. I haven't gotten anything new in over a year and half. But THIS I was waiting for, no matter the cost.
The wife will just have to deal with it lol

hahahhahahaha dude same here.
I am glad I waited for this masterpiece.
it will be mine for sure.

I don't see it being 2K lol
The Prime maquette is something that is alot more intricate with metal and lots of different parts and pieces and engineering involved. And that is about 1200 bucks. And the Destroyer maquette which looks amazing, is what...about 500 bucks?
I'm gonna guess between 800-1000 bucks.

I don't see it being 2K lol
The Prime maquette is something that is alot more intricate with metal and lots of different parts and pieces and engineering involved. And that is about 1200 bucks. And the Destroyer maquette which looks amazing, is what...about 500 bucks?
I'm gonna guess between 800-1000 bucks.

you should be comparing this to the 1:2 Mark III. This thing is like 3ft tall with light up function. Prime is nowhere near that size with no light up and is an in house project on top of that.

If Legacy does a Jake I think the perfect look/pose would be when the clans are gathering their armies before him.

03avatar_287002a.jpg

Jake_gathers_the_clans.jpg

I have been saying the same thing for a while now. However, there are many poses they should do for Jake. Like when he's painted up to become part of the clan. Or how about when he's under the tree shooting the machine gun. So many to choose from.

Back