Legacy AVATAR Neytiri Maquette- Pre-order June 9th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I am very disappointed about Sideshow QC... as always...
In each new piece arrived at home, there are deffects...

Here are some pictures of my statue's problems :

Sorry about your quality problems. Very similar to mine, especially the large ap with the head. If you read my previous posts, Sideshow tried to "fix" mine and offer it as a replacement. Ended up getting a refund.

LSF should stand for Legendary Statue Failure.

Disappointed to see all the unhappy people who bought this. What a shame. I really wanted to get this but in the end it wasn't worth it for me and the extra quality that I would've hoped for with the LSF line is just not there.

Sorry about your quality problems. Very similar to mine, especially the large ap with the head. If you read my previous posts, Sideshow tried to "fix" mine and offer it as a replacement. Ended up getting a refund.

LSF should stand for Legendary Statue Failure.

My retailer contacted Sideshow and there is no body for a replacement :slap:slap
I'm very disappointed with Sideshow Collectibles !!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
The Quality Control and SAV are very very bad !!!!!!! :mad::mad:

My retailer contacted Sideshow and there is no body for a replacement :slap:slap
I'm very disappointed with Sideshow Collectibles !!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:
The Quality Control and SAV are very very bad !!!!!!! :mad::mad:

Sorry to hear ur disappointed freeze. For the amount of money I would consider sending it back for a full refund

Let ur wallet talk

anybody who bought this or have seen it in person, which one looks better, the LSF or the Polystone Statue that was released earlier . any problems with the polystone statue

Love me some Avatar. :yess:

28092012385.jpg~original

28102012681.jpg~original

27102012648.jpg~original

:hi5:

Very nice pictures and Video review Chris :rock :rock :rock :rock ...thanks, and congrats. :hi5:

I had the same "problem" and fixed it the same way you did ...very easy fix actually :)

...even did some miner makeup touches as well. :wink1:

I also had the same bow in the hand issue. Did you try to pull out the small metal rod in the bow from her back a little?

...when I did that, mine fit perfect into her hand. :yess:

04032014205-1.jpg~original

04032014210.jpg~original

:)

Very nice pictures and Video review Chris :rock :rock :rock :rock ...thanks, and congrats. :hi5:

I had the same "problem" and fixed it the same way you did ...very easy fix actually :)

...even did some miner makeup touches as well. :wink1:

I also had the same bow in the hand issue. Did you try to pull out the small metal rod in the bow from her back a little?

...when I did that, mine fit perfect into her hand. :yess:
:)

Thanks dude

I did try various things to have it sit in her hand, there's just no way it will fit. It's possible to have it "rest" on her finger, but it doesn't stay and just falls off. Regardless, even if it was just resting it's still not correct. It should fit "inside" her finger, which it does not in any way. I'm not sure how complicated it would be to swap out the bow with wood, but I'm gonna try it anyway and hopefully it will sit properly in her hand and look more authentic also.

Chris

Thanks for the great pics guys and Chris thats also a great video very good......i do like her a lot but i dont see that finishing polish that she should have like say the grim reaper or wolverine.
Her paints overlap many times with her jewelry ect and her arrows are real bent....you know the saying straight as an arrow lol
still liked your review going to find and sub you

Thanks for the great pics guys and Chris thats also a great video very good......i do like her a lot but i dont see that finishing polish that she should have like say the grim reaper or wolverine.
Her paints overlap many times with her jewelry ect and her arrows are real bent....you know the saying straight as an arrow lol
still liked your review going to find and sub you

No problem ...it's just plastic. :wink1:

penesz-ellen.jpg

:D

Back