Left my job

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned the real hard way about leaving your job without something, anything lined up. I also left cause of mental stress and the fact that my job was causing a lot of tendonitis in multiple areas; the sad thing about that job is that tendonitis is actually a common thing for that company :slap

Hooker?

:panic:

i am drafting my resignation letter right now. currently browsing and considering enlisting in the NZ army medics/med officer...
or maybe just bum out for a couple of weeks and decompress.
burnout.gif

Just an update for everyone who cares (and those who dont)

Its been 10 days unemployed and been on 2 interviews, 2 more this week. I actually feel great, Im excited about what my next place of work might be. I wanna thank you all for the kind words and interesting suggestions :)

Im sure Ill be back to work soon, I just dont want to jumo at anything...

i am awaiting 3 phone calls this week for possible work re-location or a definite career change.
if all fails i got til August to keep skinny azz up for basic training in the NZ army, as my recruitment officer said so.

i'm stocking up beer, vodka and jager til the royal wedding, coincides my deadline....and i'm almost running out of beer.

i am awaiting 3 phone calls this week for possible work re-location or a definite career change.
if all fails i got til August to keep skinny azz up for basic training in the NZ army, as my recruitment officer said so.

i'm stocking up beer, vodka and jager til the royal wedding, coincides my deadline....and i'm almost running out of beer.

Did you really mention "the royal wedding" on this site? :rotfl

Just an update for everyone who cares (and those who dont)

Its been 10 days unemployed and been on 2 interviews, 2 more this week. I actually feel great, Im excited about what my next place of work might be. I wanna thank you all for the kind words and interesting suggestions :)

Im sure Ill be back to work soon, I just dont want to jumo at anything...

Back to work yet?

I am currently working but am open for options. Slowly preparing for my next position. Can't really complain much. I get paid for doing almost nothing. Surfing the net out of boredom. :thud: Hey, it paids the bills with no physical or mental stress...unless you count boredom as mental slow torture.

I've been putting out resumes & applications for new jobs lately

Oh? What you do? Still employed or not? Isn't Ohio one of the worst job market?

Not gonna fall for that pseudo-ski-trap, so I ain't even asking the price for your collections, LOL.

Back