Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DLC is gonna be free? Are you sure? I hope to god it is because I hate it how the PC gamers get stuff for free and everyone on 360's gotta pay for it. But Valve is pretty good about delivering to the fans.

Does anyone have this for PC? I have a video card question, I see the requirements to run it are 128 MB or more and should be compatible with support for pixek shader 2.0 (ATI 9600 or higher. Or, NVIDIA 6600 or higher) and I have a video card that is Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelorator X4500HD. I don't know d_ck about video cards, am I ok to run this game. Thanks!

Tried it single player, very tough, plus I'm pretty rusty. They give you a lot of supplies so I could see how a good team could survive for a bit.

I made it up to 13:33.03 with some guys I play with today. I've only tried it on the new Lighthouse map though.

Where did you make your stand?

EDIT: Fun playing with ya, bro.

Last edited:
Hopefully we can get some more guys together from here and make a push at it again.
I got on late yesterday and tried a bit of survival, but not enough to get a full grasp of the new mode. I'll be on tonight to give it another go.

Are the new maps only going to be available for Survival?

Back