Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody still play this game. Going to borrow it from a buddy either tonight or tomorrow night if anybody wants to play

I finally found a used copy and picked it up yesterday. I'll most likely be playing a bit tonight, but mostly over the weekend. Hit me up with a friend request if you'd like to co-op.

just played this for the first time over the weekend with a buddy. holy crap, this game is all kinds of awesome. so oppressive and creepy. the sounds are great. and the witch's crying...gah!

Just got it from my buddy and the game's amazing. Sure it's a little choppy with the online play, but frakking fun as hell.

If I don't go out of town this weekend, I may be up for some online play. I haven't played this game in ages.

I was going to say i'd play it with ya. But now that you're back to using BSG phrases, it's a no go.

No go.

And please, no "silence" retort.

:D

shutupfh9.gif

there is an awesome map of helms deep i've been playing lately on survival mode.. i think it is at.. l4dmaps.com or something..

god i love this game!

I just have one more achievement for this game left "Nothing Special". I've gotten to the third chapter multiple times and keep getting nailed by a Hunter. :mad:

Swear, people are SOOO stupid. "don't disturb the witch. Leave her alone." "okay, we won't." *screeching* "WTF, who disturbed the witch????"

*head shake*.....

Swear, people are SOOO stupid. "don't disturb the witch. Leave her alone." "okay, we won't." *screeching* "WTF, who disturbed the witch????" *head shake*.....

:lol I always do it. In Expert if you have a auto shotgun one hit to the face will "crown" her, kill her in one blow. You have to wait until she begins to stand but it works once you get the timing down.

:lol I always do it. In Expert if you have a auto shotgun one hit to the face will "crown" her, kill her in one blow. You have to wait until she begins to stand but it works once you get the timing down.

I have yet to crown that b***h. She always freaks me out when she gets up. :horror

Wait until you get the auto shottie. The standard takes too many shots to do it successfully and the other weaponry doesn't nail her as quick as it should. The easiest way is to do it on easy with the auto and it happens quick

Wait until you get the auto shottie. The standard takes too many shots to do it successfully and the other weaponry doesn't nail her as quick as it should. The easiest way is to do it on easy with the auto and it happens quick

I'll have to give that a shot (no pun intended). :duff

Back