Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what weapons top your wish list that you'd like to see in the game?

I'd like to see an RPG or some sort of under the barrell grenade launcher. I am guessing if they did that, though the tanks would be a helluva lot easier to drop. Although, you'd still have to be concerned with friendly fire/splash damage.

Oh, and maybe a crossbow with a scope for some silent kills.

So, what weapons top your wish list that you'd like to see in the game?

I'd like to see an RPG or some sort of under the barrell grenade launcher. I am guessing if they did that, though the tanks would be a helluva lot easier to drop. Although, you'd still have to be concerned with friendly fire/splash damage.

Oh, and maybe a crossbow with a scope for some silent kills.

flamethrower, chainsaw, machete, baseball bat & a box of vinyl LP records (shaun of the dead tribute)

No to rocket or grenade launchers, they'd completely change the dynamic of the game.

A flamethrower as well as desert eagle pistol are rumoured in the DLC. Something with a zoom would be nice. A crossbow would be interesting but not terribly affective against a hoard unless you had explosive tipped arrows. I'd like to see a Scorcher infected that could breathe fire blasts.

I'd rather new maps over new weapons any day.

I just want the DLC to come already. They've been saying it's coming for awhile now and the PC already has the promised patched tweaks to fix some of the lame gameplay bits.

I'd like a flamethrower for sure. I love using a molitov on them, so a flamethrower would be even more fun.

Not sure i want to work on achievements, but I would like to get some more 4v4 again one of these days.

You guys going to be on tonight?

Hey guys! I'm looking to do Blood Harvest and Dead Air with some people tonight. My gamer tag is "The Croft". I'm online right now, just send me a message!

These were too good not to share.
L4D_Valentine__Survivors_by_beavotron.jpg

L4D_Valentine__Hunter_by_beavotron.jpg

L4D_Valentine__Tank_by_beavotron.jpg

L4D_Valentine__Boomer_by_beavotron.jpg

L4D_Valentine__Witch_by_beavotron.jpg

L4D_Valentine__Smoker_by_beavotron.jpg

Seriously, I gave up trying to play this game with anyone on here and found some other people.

That is the problem with this game, strictly multiplayer. I don't like playing with people I don't know and besides that when you have friends to play with....you all have to be available/free at the same time (which isn't that easy for some people).

I'm gonna play the game for another week or two, get some achievements and then sell it.

Back