Left 4 Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2:monkey2 But I don't want a crappy meal. :lol

OK, I'll get you one of these instead.

ZombieMeal.jpg

I ordered a wireless headset from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. Then I can finally do some online gaming. It just wasn't as fun not being able to hear the other guys bad-mouth me on LOTR: Conquest. :lol

Sorry McHavyck I just noticed your message when I was getting offline at about 12:20. I would have responded had I noticed it. I must have been caught up in the action or something.

I really need to play this game but with so much other stuff that I am playing this gets shuffled to the bottom of the pile.

Jen, how on earth did you manage to get a headshot on a jumping Hunter?

I really don't know. :eek: I would chalk that one up to pure luck. I wasn't even using an M-16 or shottie. Was using a pistol because I was going for the no friendly fire achievement. It's a mystery to me. :lol My guess is since the pistol doesn't do a lot of damage to the super infected...I was shooting at him before he jumped and just kept shooting.......

I really don't know. :eek: I would chalk that one up to pure luck. I wasn't even using an M-16 or shottie. Was using a pistol because I was going for the no friendly fire achievement. It's a mystery to me. :lol

:lol:lol:lol
By the time I register they are jumping at me, I am lucky to be able just to melee them so they don't pin me.:horror

Good job, though!

:duff

By the time I register they are jumping at me, I am lucky to be able just to melee them so they don't pin me.:horror

Good job, though!

:duff I added more to my previous post....I think it was the pistol that got it for me. But still 99.9% luck. :lol

Good job, though!

I had to use myself as bait to get it. When you hear one just keep your eyes peeled until you find him. You can usually tell if you've got your sound turned up loud, or you have surrond sound exactly where they are. Once you see them you have to act like bait and let them see you. It's really a timing thing after that. Almost like a who's going to make the first move, which 99% of the time is the hunter. As soon as he jumps move backwards and use the shotgun to blast him in the face. Of course that's how it worked on paper for me. I'm willing to side with Jen as well and say it was still probably luck for me.:lol

Back