Left 4 Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MrZdvW6BBkc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MrZdvW6BBkc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Had fun playing this last night! We need to get four more people so we can play Vs. and Scavenger!

Zoom_L4D2-MidnightRiders.jpg

https://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_L4D2-MidnightRidersShirt.html
That's cool, but I wouldn't wear it.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4374--The-Passing--DLC-Detailed-For-Left-4-Dead-2.html

Left 4 Dead 2's first downloadable add-on has been unveiled at X10, with solid details about what the pack - titled 'The Passing' will contain.

'The Passing' sees the original Left 4 Dead posse heading down south, where naturally, they bump into the Left 4 Dead 2 survivors. Players will obviously therefore be able to play once again as Bill, Zoe, Francis and Louis.

There will be new single-player, multiplayer and co-operative gameplay incorporated into 'The Passing', with a brand new co-operative campaign with new story being a given, there will also be new Survival, Versus and Scavenge maps as well as a new co-operative challenge mode. That's a lot of new, right there.

The Fallen Survivor is also a new uncommon infected who will be added for the new episode. Apparently, the new Fallen infected class are ex-humans who thought themselves immune to the virus. Wrong! They'll drop ammo and first aid items when killed though, which is useful.

Additionally, there are plans to release a DLC campaign chapter for the first Left 4 Dead, that will explain how the survivors ended up taking a detour down to America's nether regions.

Valve are preparing the DLC for an early spring release. Gentlemen, start your chainsaws!

are you willing die for your friends?

Valve's poster for Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing downloadable content finally gets a tagline: Nobody Survives Forever. And while the original survivors will be showing up at the beginning of The Passing, only three make it to the end.

The news comes by way of Valve's Chet Faliszek, speaking to Geoff Keighley at GDC, as shown in the most recent episode of GameTrailers TV. As reported previously, The Passing DLC for Left 4 Dead 2 would be followed by downloadable content for the first game, and now we know how that's going to work.

While the original survivor's death will be readily apparent in the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC, the Left 4 Dead 1 downloadable content will have players working through the events leading up to the death, which will require someone on your four-player team make the ultimate sacrifice.

The comic released between the two sets of DLC will feature an idealized version of the events, while player choice figures into how it all plays out in the game proper.

Are you noble enough to die for your teammates?

Saw the video of him talking about this earlier. As a die hard fan of the first, and regular on the 2nd. I'm happy with it. It's a cool little twist. My guess is that it's Bill who sacrifices himself, being the elder of them all.

Saw the video of him talking about this earlier. As a die hard fan of the first, and regular on the 2nd. I'm happy with it. It's a cool little twist. My guess is that it's Bill who sacrifices himself, being the elder of them all.

it's all down to whoever plays it, whatever player volunteers to die so the rest complete the mission then that character dies but in the comic, yeah probably Bill

You don't get to play with the original guys in The Passing though do you? From my understanding you meet them in the beginning and then go your separate ways until they show up in the end to help in the finale. Or are you talking about when the DLC for the first comes out thats how it will be?

You don't get to play with the original guys in The Passing though do you? From my understanding you meet them in the beginning and then go your separate ways until they show up in the end to help in the finale. Or are you talking about when the DLC for the first comes out thats how it will be?

yeah the 1st game

Back