Left 4 Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else run through the sugarmill without alerting any witches?

I got it done on normal and it was a really pain. I do love how they had the witches walking around and not just sitting there waiting for you to blow there head off.

Ahhhh, you gotta do those achievements on Easy mode. Game looks awesome though....

Finished the first chapter of the game, and I gotta say that it feels alot longer then the first one's. Like how in the end you actually have to do something instead of just defending the house, or holding fort until help arrives.

Finished off the the Dark Carnival level and loved it. The one thing I hate about this game that the other one rarely did was that I now get attacked by multiple supers. I can have a Jockey, Smoker, and Hunter all flapping around, or a Charger/Spitter. At most its like 3, just ends up getting so annoying.

Finished off the the Dark Carnival level and loved it. The one thing I hate about this game that the other one rarely did was that I now get attacked by multiple supers. I can have a Jockey, Smoker, and Hunter all flapping around, or a Charger/Spitter. At most its like 3, just ends up getting so annoying.

harder the setting the more supers you get. Expert level with realism on is a real pain in the ass

Tried to play three online campaigns using quick game; 1st game only one other actual person was included - w/ two bots; 2nd had three; 3rd had rude people.......I guess Modern Warfare has stolen their online thunder.

Not one person on my friends list was playing Left 4 Dead

Tried to play three online campaigns using quick game; 1st game only one other actual person was included - w/ two bots; 2nd had three; 3rd had rude people.......I guess Modern Warfare has stolen their online thunder.

Not one person on my friends list was playing Left 4 Dead

Not to hate on this game, but they should've released it in December after the MW2 wake has passed. I went to the Assassin's Creed 2 release and there was only 15 people there compared the the line around the building for MW2.

:lol It took me a minute to realize that when people were saying "Supers" they were referring to Special Infected. Got 23 out of the 50 Achievements and completed the first three levels. I love this game and Ellis rocks.

It's kinda a shame that the other characters never let him finish his stories. I want to hear about the rollercoaster paintball guns story.

I just picked this up and I'm interested in playing if anyone wants to. I have 1 achievement and I'm interested in getting the rest :D

~LoA

Back