Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow indicated they are only sticking with the horror licenses they have right now. To me, it looks like the video was just a way from them to introduce Leatherface. They could probably stand to update Ash. I don't see them going beyond Pinhead for the Hellraiser license, and I just hope they don't keep rehashing Jason and Freddy. So, for now, doesn't seem like we have too many new horror characters to get excited about.

I suppose that's good. Especially since my wallet is only so thick. Witness below, its thickness.

Empty-Wallet.jpg

When will a michael myers be made? Can't wait for more horror statues. I also want a chucky, jeeper's creeper's too. Loved those movies.

I would rather they pool all of the money they would spend on smaller franchises and dump it all into getting Halloween.

Halloween and the Exorcist for me.

Sideshow indicated they are only sticking with the horror licenses they have right now. To me, it looks like the video was just a way from them to introduce Leatherface. They could probably stand to update Ash. I don't see them going beyond Pinhead for the Hellraiser license, and I just hope they don't keep rehashing Jason and Freddy. So, for now, doesn't seem like we have too many new horror characters to get excited about.

Yes, I asked them on Statue Forum, but what I did not ask is how many they still have. I know the universal line is gone, however, We know they still have Hellraiser III, which doesn't Bode well for addition Cenobites because that film doesn't have the fan favorites. They have the original TCM rights, again not too much besides Leatherface from that film. They Have Friday the 13th part III so Jason, which we know is done. They Have NOES III, pretty much just Freddy as I don't see too many people buying Nancy. They have Evil Dead II, which as you said they Could do another Ash.

There are licenses we haven't discussed though. What about Pumpkinhead? Is that still Viable? Trick'r'Treat? We know, even though it is Just as much Sci-fi as Horror, a new Alien is on the way. I'd be interested to know exactly which licenses they still hold and which ones have lapsed.

I suppose that's good. Especially since my wallet is only so thick. Witness below, its thickness.

View attachment 215225

I think that's about all of us at this point.

That's the one you sneak in. :lol

Yeah, that would definitely be a challenge.:lol

As far as Michael Myers, every year around this time I start thinking that maybe this will finally be the year where SS hits us with a preview of him out of nowhere in the middle of Spooktacular.:pray: I'm starting to feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football over and over and over........:slap:lol

I got excited about Leatherface, but will probably ultimately pass on him. I can remember that I really didn't give the original much thought when it was released. Not discounting the movie as a classic, but don't need him in the collection. I'd buy classic Myers, Pumpkinhead and a Sam PF without blinking. But honestly, Pinhead was my ultimate. I still can't believe Sideshow pulled it off. If we get no other new horror characters, I'm completely happy with having just him in the collection.

I got excited about Leatherface, but will probably ultimately pass on him. I can remember that I really didn't give the original much thought when it was released. Not discounting the movie as a classic, but don't need him in the collection. I'd buy classic Myers, Pumpkinhead and a Sam PF without blinking. But honestly, Pinhead was my ultimate. I still can't believe Sideshow pulled it off. If we get no other new horror characters, I'm completely happy with having just him in the collection.

I have the Box waiting and I'm probably going to pick up a Pillar of Souls to go with him too. He's always been my Favorite out of all the 80's horror villains.

Please tell me they're not going to get the Halloween III license [emoji38]

Omg, can you imagine? Here we all are begging for Halloween license and they finally get it...for Halloween III. We'd all really hate life at that point.

[emoji38]
21 more days until halloween kids...don't forget about the special give away...

tumblr_ltoqa9uk9Y1qclvv1o2_400.gif

Back