Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! can't wait for a new leatherface! never liked the first one enough to buy it. If this cost more than 400.00 I may have to pass. Hope its in that range. :pray:

You've been whining about getting more horror icons Pf for a while and praised XM statues in the last couple of weeks. Now I don't understand why you
feel at ease to pay for XM statues at higher prices but not willing to spend more than 400$ for this horror icon ???
what's up with that ???

:rock :rock :rock

I can finally disable my eBay search for the old PF.

Good feeling, isn't it?

Eww, why?

Right? What the heck...

Guaranteed it will be more than that with the 1/5 MotU statues costing $400, probably closer to $500.

I'm just glad this appears to be the classic yellow apron look rather than the dinner suit. The apron look is the classic look I think of.

I love the apron look better too. Much, much better than the suit. More iconic. Gives you that "he's trying to protect his clothes from your blood" feel. I love it.

I honestly would have been fine with original movie, or 2003 version.

Oh man. I was completely satisfied with just Pinhead, but this looks to be killer (no pun intended). Come on Sideshow, now give us Myers.

Yes, please. TCM 2 is one of the best, dark comedies, ever. They need to throw in an accompanying Chop Top PF to go along with him.

TCM 2 is classic, so many great one-liners come to mind.

"Look what your brother did to the door!"

"The small businessman always, always, always gets it in the @$$!"

:lol

Any ideas what will be the EXCLUSIVE? Looking forward to the reveal whenever the time comes. Along with the original Halloween, the original TCM are my two favorite horror movies. True classics!

You've been whining about getting more horror icons Pf for a while and praised XM statues in the last couple of weeks. Now I don't understand why you
feel at ease to pay for XM statues at higher prices but not willing to spend more than 400$ for this horror icon ???
what's up with that ???

Ok yeah you're right. I did want more of these horror characters so I guess it's a good thing. I mean it's Leatherface fully sculpted. Err... yeah I will get this for sure. Maybe later on or with a coupon :( If XM can do horror statues can you all imagine what their zombie Jason would look like? Same for Freddy, Pinhead, etc... WOW that would be insane.. I spend more on XM because they have more change out parts, huge detailed bases, better qc, bullet proof packaging, more insane creativity with things never done before, low ES, and the characters they make that SS would not in 10 years. But I still love SS to me with the massive es, less impressive ex now for the most part, many qc issues with no replacement parts along with price hikes going up way faster than inflation. It just seem to not be worth the higher prices to me anymore with what I get for the money. But after saying this my favorite statue out of all more so than all my xm is SS wonder woman. I would sell everything for that one if I had to do it. :rotfl To be fair I do like the SS GH, Galactus, Rhino, Freddy, Jason, Vampi pf, disney line, Lobo is good but his pose is so boring. etc... But lately I have less interest in the newer stuff they are putting out.

Don't you have reward points you can cash in? I don't have a lot but may have to finally use them on this one.

I do but they take so long to accumulate and gone in one transaction. :lol I'm saving them for later don't have much like 300.00. I may use it for sentinel if he ever gets a good 10% off coupon or more.

Your name should be couponguy, not comicbookguy. Could somebody tell me if this guy is a troll or not. I rarely comment on this site, but have always lurked. And I swear, every comment this guy makes revolves around a damn coupon. We get it by now. You refuse to buy anything without a coupon. Why the constant reminders??

Your name should be couponguy, not comicbookguy. Could somebody tell me if this guy is a troll or not. I rarely comment on this site, but have always lurked. And I swear, every comment this guy makes revolves around a damn coupon. We get it by now. You refuse to buy anything without a coupon. Why the constant reminders??

:lecture

:lol :lol :lol

image.jpg I just want to save money? Nothing more or less? :dunno

Never heard of XM until CBG brought it up. They make some good stuff but aren't in the same league as SS. Although...their Magneto is pretty badass!

Never heard of XM until CBG brought it up. They make some good stuff but aren't in the same league as SS. Although...their Magneto is pretty badass!

:lol ok you're new to XM. I can tell you I did the exact same saying nah SS is better, I've always collected SS , so I will stick to what I already know and own. XM is too expensive and hard to get anyways...but in time XM beat the heck outta me with offering like venom, ghost rider, mags, phoneix. The details base are outta this world. Not to mention THanos, and witchblade the most details ever on a statue imo. I sure cannot find a better if ever GR, venom is my personal dream to have both of those two era COH, the wings on phoenix is insanely fresh and exciting. Wolverine is finally made in the comic way I wanted him at last. One things for sure if I don't want to spend that much on any statue and said I will stick just to SS but everytime I look at my SS stuff i feel like I'm only collecting the second best out there only because I own these already and don't want to start over again since I missed a few of the best XM early releases. But I can't resist anymore now I collect more XM, a few prime 1 and less SS to even out some of the cost. Before it was tons of SS. Now I can skip the SS characters that I otherwise would have gurantee to PO and just get the XM version or wait for them to make my favorite characters. Same went for thier boba fett. I loved the SS one until I saw the XM. But again this is my own opinion. Everyone collects thier own way to enjoy this hobby. I tried so hard to ignore XM and keep telling myself to stay away from them with so many excuses I could come up with. but as a statue collector looking for fine art I cannot resist any longer. Better late than missing even more. But remember my favorite statue ever made is still the SS Wonder Woman. So I'm not all again SS. Also love thier new vampi PF, GH, BG, galactus, ivy, destroyer, apocalpse , even though I may sell off some of these if XM make them. But SS ww will never go even if XM makes a new action pose.
But yeah I will have to own leather face for sure until XM makes horror. This one is a must own. Love horroe classics like this one.

Last edited:
For some reason I heavily suspect it wasn't the 1974 original Texas Chainsaw Massacre by Tobe Hooper that you've seen but regardless of that you are right, this is a must own!

I`m still gonna be on search for the old PF, despite I prefer him in his butcher outfit. At least waiting for an hope of this edition is now over.

Since the reveal of Leatherface, we saw the 4 horror pf's they have in the bag. Do you think (I'm looking for opinions, not fact) they are the only 4? Or do you think they might want to branch out in the horror movie line? Ie, Jeepers Creepers, etc.

Back