Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the version I prefer anyway. To me this was the iconic look of Leatherface. Super excited to see its development.

This is the version I prefer anyway. To me this was the iconic look of Leatherface. Super excited to see its development.
Absolutely! I cant wait to get a look at it.

I hope they do a base like Freddy and Jason with the kills...how awesome would it be if the made look like they were kinda etched in human skin...gross...but cool

This will go nicely together with Jason and Freddy. Just wish we can get a Myers to go along with these iconic slashers.

This will go nicely together with Jason and Freddy. Just wish we can get a Myers to go along with these iconic slashers.

I agree Guillermo! Got Jason PF on order and will order Freddy when it comes up. Am not picking up Hellraiser Pinhead. Wasn't a big fan of those movies anyway. Then Leatherface!! Yes!!

I agree Guillermo! Got Jason PF on order and will order Freddy when it comes up. Am not picking up Hellraiser Pinhead. Wasn't a big fan of those movies anyway. Then Leatherface!! Yes!!

Lol, Oh no you didn't!

YES!!! I gave up on the original PF long ago and have been wondering if they'll do another Leatherface and today I find this out...take my money!!!

Thank you sideshow for making my day ! Super excited about this one .

I hope this is a sign of a real cool spooktacular to come in a few weeks . Interesting they did not wait to to announce it during spooktacular .Hope that means sideshow has tons more cool stuff coming to preorder and reveal during it .

Nice! can't wait for a new leatherface! never liked the first one enough to buy it. If this cost more than 400.00 I may have to pass. Hope its in that range. :pray:

Guaranteed it will be more than that with the 1/5 MotU statues costing $400, probably closer to $500.

I'm just glad this appears to be the classic yellow apron look rather than the dinner suit. The apron look is the classic look I think of.

Guaranteed it will be more than that with the 1/5 MotU statues costing $400, probably closer to $500.

I'm just glad this appears to be the classic yellow apron look rather than the dinner suit. The apron look is the classic look I think of.

1/5 is now 400.00? what? :monkey4

Back