Leatherface is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'am happy with 200 for exclusive ES...Then again ES dont really matter to me as long as I get one:D

Well I think the ES is ok considering that the Freddy and Jason arent even sold out and they are really more popular characters than Leatherface.Modern Horror fans shy away from PF ??? Not me....;)

Shai Hulud said:
Well I think the ES is ok considering that the Freddy and Jason arent even sold out and they are really more popular characters than Leatherface.Modern Horror fans shy away from PF ??? Not me....;)

Me neither....

Shai Hulud said:
Well I think the ES is ok considering that the Freddy and Jason arent even sold out
actually I noticed while browsing last week that the PF Jason Excl. is now sold out. Have no idea when that happened though

occulum said:
ES of 200!!

thats awesome.
go SS for setting such a low ES!

Great ES! Yay!

I'm thinking I'll have to put the Leatherface PFF is my room behind me and move my Obi-Wan PFF from my room to the living room. I don't think my sister wants Leatherface staring at her, chainsaw in hand while she watches Project Runway. :rotfl

Shai Hulud said:
Well I think the ES is ok considering that the Freddy and Jason arent even sold out and they are really more popular characters than Leatherface. Modern Horror fans shy away from PF ??? Not me....;)

I would like both Freddy and Jason PFF but their not my favorite characters. Hence me jumping all over the Leatherface PFF.

occulum said:
actually I noticed while browsing last week that the PF Jason Excl. is now sold out. Have no idea when that happened though

The problem with the Jason Ex is that many people, including myself, prefer the regular version than the exclusive. The problem with the Exc Jason is that if you wanted to display Jason and Freddy together, it would look silly to have Freddy next to Jason with Freddy's head in his hand. That's why I got the regular Jason instead of the Exc.

Back