Leatherface is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah thats his tongue. I love this figure as well cant wait to get it on the shelf.

Just looked at it again and I think that is his top lip and not his tongue.

Last edited:
What makes the original 1974 Chainsaw so great is something called atmosphere.

Sure, there are movies with a lot more gore and blood in them but Chainsaw just feels so real.

It's the mood and circumstances that make this movie such a classic.

It is really even disturbing at times.

Even looking at this 1/4 statue, I get a chill.

The more I look at it, the more I love it.

Yes, it is kind of weird to display this guy in my house but as a fan of modern horror, it's a must have.

:)

I have my order in....I love it...And since I dont have to pay for it, it makes it that much better!!!!!

And as far as the original movie vs the remake goes...I have to say the original is still one of the greatest horror movies of all times.I do like the remake, but without the original you cant have a remake.

kain4521 said:
Just looked at it again and I think that is his top lip and not his tongue.

yup. I think youre right. upper lip
Can't wait to add some body parts to the bucket.

wonder why no specific sculptor(s) is credited?

I was just looking at the PF Leatherface again and I noticed he does have the wound on his leg, but there is no blood on the chainsaw...Do you think Sideshow will add some blood or possibly even small chuncks of flesh to saw???I really hope so, that would make this awesome PF even better!!!

Maybe Dusty can answer this...

Bonehead15 said:
LOOKS GOOD!!:chew

Order in. :D

My only complaint is in the pose. I'd prefer an over-the-head pose with the chainsaw. Anyone else notice the diamiter is 18"!! I had a hard enough time finding a space for the General now I have to find a spot deep enought for this. :monkey1

If they had posed him with his chainsaw in the air I think it would have made him way to tall...thats probably why SS didnt do that pose.Hes already 19" tall, he would probably be like 30" tall with chainsaw extended over his head.

kingdarkness03 said:
If they had posed him with his chainsaw in the air I think it would have made him way to tall...thats probably why SS didnt do that pose.Hes already 19" tall, he would probably be like 30" tall with chainsaw extended over his head.

lol 30" tall is taller than my nephew. this guy is gonna be cool!!! glad to see that the horror genre hasnt been forgotten. now when is there gonna be a PF Michael Myers??? his exclusive item could be the sheet and glasses he wore!!! (i know the 12" version came with that, but who here would complain??)

wookilar8 said:
Pop quiz: Who narrated both the original and the remake?

That dude from Night Court....Dan Fielding...I cant remember his real name...John something, I think.

ok. Im :drink

when the newsletter said Leatherface Premium Format edition size set! I initially didnt realize thats the exclusive ES..... still not bad though

wheres my beer

Back