Leaked images - new SW PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is a darth talon?

This:
Talon-tattoos.jpg

The Star Wars Legacy comic series (where Darth Talon is from) is the best thing to come out of the SW universe in a while. I know everybody would like there Lando PF and all, but it's worth a look. :)

The Star Wars Legacy comic series (where Darth Talon is from) is the best thing to come out of the SW universe in a while. I know everybody would like there Lando PF and all, but it's worth a look. :)

I wonder if your post will be written on an exclusive plaque that comes with the character. I'm sure LFL put SSC up to this. I wonder how many products a year SSC is required to develop to advertise new SW media.

I wonder if your post will be written on an exclusive plaque that comes with the character. I'm sure LFL put SSC up to this. I wonder how many products a year SSC is required to develop to advertise new SW media.

I really don't see the problem with Sideshow offering something that's not just for the close-minded OT Elitists. :dunno

I really don't see the problem with Sideshow offering something that's not just for the close-minded OT Elitists. :dunno

For the most part consider myself a close-minded OT Elitists but I think Talon is a great choice. There is nothing wrong with tossing out a great looking figure no matter where it originates from and how can you go wrong with a smoking hot Sith chick. I hope this leads to Darth Revan soon.

Got to give it to the French, they crack a lot of SSC's secrets. Remember their break on Mace Windu? Gotta find these pics, the Meg one is still up at SF but the Gammy and Talon are missing....

So Talon was in the PT then?

Heck no. She from the E.U. (expanded universe. it includes books, comic books, and videogames that are officially george-approved, but that george didn't come up with himself. The movies and CW tv series are not EU). She was apparently in the Legacy of the Force comic book series.

sheesh khev! can't wait to read a post of yours for something you get excited about. :cool:

plus, our kid's middle name is Cade, so it goes with the Legacy theme. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back