Leaked images - new SW PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked pretty good. The pose is none action (like Asaj) and I could see the face which will make or break DT IMO.

So If I love the Face she will be bought... if not... pass. I hope the do Some more Sith PF!!!

I'm not even going to think about ordering this one. It's my favorite line--but if I passed on Asajj for being too obscure, then Darth Oola doesn't stand a chance.

I thought that an ROTJ Emperor PF would have made a nice announcement for Spooktacular, but oh well. Now it's another few months of waiting before the next PF announcement--hopefully one that's not quite so disappointing.

I don't like only ordering one Star Wars PF every 12 months. Tusken at SDCC 08 and Yoda/Clone at SDCC 09. I skipped the Scout Trooper, Asajj, Anakin, Dooku, Slave Leia and now Darth Oola. If this is the direction the line is going, then I might unwillingly be done! I will happily pull the trigger on the next OT character that's not a repeat, but it's been a year and counting...

I'm not even going to think about ordering this one. It's my favorite line--but if I passed on Asajj for being too obscure, then Darth Oola doesn't stand a chance.

I thought that an ROTJ Emperor PF would have made a nice announcement for Spooktacular, but oh well. Now it's another few months of waiting before the next PF announcement--hopefully one that's not quite so disappointing.

I don't like only ordering one Star Wars PF every 12 months. Tusken at SDCC 08 and Yoda/Clone at SDCC 09. I skipped the Scout Trooper, Asajj, Anakin, Dooku, Slave Leia and now Darth Oola. If this is the direction the line is going, then I might unwillingly be done! I will happily pull the trigger on the next OT character that's not a repeat, but it's been a year and counting...

Did you stay away from the Slave Leia because you're only getting one representation of each character at the 1/4 size and the ANH Leia was good enough?

overall I have been happy with the recent offerings. anikan (well really all of them) were must haves for me. Ventress was a bit of a stretch but I convinced myself to grab her as well. But this darth talon is completely foreign to me and not a top priority - especially with the AWESOME marvel stuff SS is pumping out soon.

If the edition size is tiny I might be pursuaded to grab her now...otherwise I will pick her up down the road for well less than retail.

You see that's why I don't set myself up for rules like that. The only rule for me is to obey my budget, and depending on the product's timing, the statue's pose (can be a dealbreaker), paint job and other things, I could very well pick an obscure SW character over a main one. Asajj PF is more of a horror piece to me than SW.

Talon is a pass for me, because there are other things out there that interest me, like the HB IM and maybe that Kratos PF. A lot of stuff is coming next year, so plan accordingly!

Did you stay away from the Slave Leia because you're only getting one representation of each character at the 1/4 size and the ANH Leia was good enough?

Yes, I have the existing Leia and I don't need another. I might be willing to get Jedi Luke if he fits in a different display area, but in general I don't want more than one version of a character.

Admit it dude, on a long, drunk night, you'd take that home with your beer goggles and hit it like....

2911820083_37e794a0f2.jpg

What are beer goggles? They sound fun! Where can I buy a pair?(of goggles I mean) :lol

I wouldn't. Cuz I don't drink.

I blame myself entirely for this PF, I've been sporting my signature for nearly 2 years, but at least it shows that Sideshow listen to me...

Isn't it interesting how blame and credit are intechangeable depending on nothing more than point of view?

Blackhole Stormtroopers are a MUST!!!

QFT :lecture

I agree, Sex sells... to people who can't ever get any good sex for themselves. :lol

I don't mind bad sex, I am not an "elitist".:D

:lecture:lecture:lecture Those who critique it, most often find themselves having it... by themselves.

Which would probably explain 99% of the whining here in the SW threads. :p

BS. It more times than not is critiqued during the act. "Faster" "Turn Around" "Slow up" "Bend over" "Say my name" "Who's your daddy" "You're killing my back" "Hurry up"

well, i'm probably in the minority here, but i might get a darth talon pf if she turns out well. always liked the design of the character. i don't care that she's part of the eu and not considered canon. i buy what i like. not what others think is cool or worthy. it ain't rocket science. :cool:

I am with you on this one brotha.

I'm with you both. I buy what I like!

I agree, Sex sells... to people who can't ever get any good sex for themselves. :lol

Sounds like the voice of experience. :lol

So this appeared in the latest Help Wanted episode - go chat about it in the Darth Talon PF thread.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back