LEAK!!!! Pics of final statues to be revealed at SDCC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LEAK!!!! Pics of final statues to be reveiled at SDCC!!!

Seriously guys I have a great sense of humour but CCT you should think twice about what you post in a public forum, sarcastic or not, thats no different to a racist remark in how you put it and how many people would be let away with that nowadays?

Quite frankly, the degree to which everything has to be politically correct is pathetic. If I wish to crack a joke at the expense of, in this case, being gay, then I have no qualms about doing it.

Some people have nothing better to do than jump on a bandwagon when they need to just take a chill pill.

If you don't like it then you just need to buy a cardboard box, sit in it and close the lid and that way then you can create your own perfect environment.

There is no malice in any of my comments and if you don't appreciate it then don't buy my joke book when I release it.

Agreed CCT.
Political correctness... pfft.
It's been taken wayyy to far.

If you ask me the majority of what on this thread is post pubescent!
Wouldn't that be a good thing? If post-pubescent means 'after puberty'...

WOW who needs to chill?

You would have thought by now with the amount of times this thread has made to the top of the heap that new statues would have been announced at SDCC!!!
Look what happens SS when you don't announce new stuff we bicker and rant and make non PC jokes!!!!

And that CCT was sarcasm! :mwaha :lol :toast

I'm so chilled that you can call me Absolute Zero!

Highelven be VERY careful calling this a LITTLE forum........there might be a war about that!!!

and guys yes I'm joking!!

And absolute zero.........:toast

I'm chilled, I just cant be bothered finding the right smilies to take the serious edge off my posts.

The part of Diesel is now being played by CaptainCaveTroll - please update your programs.

The part of Diesel is now being played by CaptainCaveTroll - please update your programs.

I just try to explain my actions. The last few posts were about a comment I made. These days it annoys me that there are all of these do-gooders that say you can't make jokes about gay people, fat people, religion, race, females, ...

When I see these people on the TV, I realise why they have nothing else in their life other than trying to pursue these fruitless causes.

These are the same people that said that 'Baa Baa black sheep' was racist because it mentioned a black sheep.

Get a life!

Be careful Dax, not everyone has the same sense of humour/opinions as you.

Just because you don't agree with people causes doen't mean they are "fruitless"

Shell
x
:toast :gimli
:grouphug

Did I mention there were some Pictures leak!

Wow!! where? lets see em!!!! :lol

Hey do we need more pictures of Peter Pan????????????? Dont make me!

can we please cease the insulting manner of these posts? This thread started out in a fun way and way too quickly degenerated into a name calling thread. HE and CCT, are you trying to ruin the spirit of this whole forum? What's your problem? Can we please get back to the topic and cease the attacks?

I want to go on a pride march!

I like this thread :hat

But really, I'm a bender too and I wasn't insulted by CCT's comments, I know he's only kidding. Well if he's not I'll give him a right good seeing to! ;) He's joked around like that a couple of times before and I've had a pop at him but realised there's no malice there. Chill peeps :hat

I actually thought that most of CCT's posts lately have been pretty funny.:toast

Don't encourage him!

Back