League of Evil WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys maybe get a t-800 endo if i can find one to back up the t1 t-800, as for vader i like him and he is great and all but tbh he isnt 1/6th he is more like 1/5.75, no man should tower over the predator :)

My Led Light came through the other day

DSC00067.jpg

now to grab some clear acrylic bases for the top row so the light gets through better

well i knocked out that permanent shelf with a chisel (that was fun) to make room for some new additions i will show during the week, some real gems are on the way, and something ive been trying to track down for a very long time now ;)

heres is how it looks now, the joker cop can have his own case now, and just place holding one case with a neca freeman atm.

Last edited:
Got a new cabinet the other day and put a light in it, closed door this time so no need for acrylic cases, though i will need to find some velcro tape to seal the door.

How my collection looks now

The new cab

Most awesome fig ever?

So happy how its all turned out, next i think i will get jim gordon swat, that ninja GI joe dude with the dog, dx12, avengers hulk

sorry about the pic quality, my charger on my cam busted, and nearly electrocuted me in process BANG what a spark! protip : don't buy cheap Chinese chargers of ebay

Got a...

From a board member, nice guy, went out and met him so no courier to worry about or the wait.

and laid out all my accessorys on the bottom floor of my new cabinet, if they are going to fade slightly from light exposure they may aswell all fade out together, evenly. not that it will be much of a problem with no direct sun exposure and LED lights

it looks damn cool having all those bits laid out

Great stuff, nicely displayed?

Hey...which Jason is that? Is it customized?

Cheers dudes, that is a jason VII no mods, actually got to fix the strap on the mask it snapped :(

proving hard to find the right kind of leather, anyway got Snake Eyes & Gordon swat suit on the way

Back