League of Evil WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u got the best hot toys, plz take a few more detailed photos and upload them to your page ;) your display cases are also lookin very nice to keep your figures safety

Well still no lights, glass panels and mirror backing as of yet but i did get a cool ZY Toys RPG-7 for the joker

e9871ad3adea4ae282cef8f0db7f07dbd74d35326906f1885b93345f24eca9606g.jpg

Great T-800 and Mini Gun; Darth

cheers dude, The M79 Came today, that strap was a pain to setup all twisted and ruined from sitting in that little packet tho :(

f5645f20945a500f572cc172b7ecf1b5da0fb6607e2f495eb000754a4d8c46ad6g.jpg

Finally, My Complete Cyberdyne Arnie

u got the best hot toys, plz take a few more detailed photos and upload them to your page ;) your display cases are also lookin very nice to keep your figures safety

thanks, i have the classic pred, jason part 7, t-1000 and big chap on the way for the second shelf :)

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find those display cases, without outrageous shipping prices of course to Australia, as for the pictures i ordered a charger for the cybershot camera so good pictures will come soon.

Classic pred came today :) bit tricky to put him in there but i manged to with half the stand, the exclusive skull, and the damaged visor.

unfortunately the camera battery charger did not come yet, nor did the damned glass shelves for my cabinet, they have said tomorrow twice now, its been a week and they are just down the road :p

Did mange to grab a sweet deal on a sideshow vader though :yess:

I love that you used this word.:clap

Nice set up

My storage box also came in, to my chagrin the only padded storage was in the form of a jewelry box and finding one with out girly colors and flowers and ponys and rainbows, well that was a mission but as you can see they make good accessory storage without having to goto the box all the time which i can just store nicely and forget about it :)

@Jkno really planning to get a endo but i really want a classic chrome one t-800 is the hot toys one really as fragile as mctoys describes?

thanks, i have the classic pred, jason part 7, t-1000 and big chap on the way for the second shelf :)

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find those display cases, without outrageous shipping prices of course to Australia, as for the pictures i ordered a charger for the cybershot camera so good pictures will come soon.[/QUOTE]

they sell these cases on ebay and i cant order to turkey cos of shipping prices my friend ;) they look very good as i said

heh chagrin :lol

Damn shipping costs ey, they really surprise you sometimes

My glass shelves and mirror came today, still waiting on that light though, and my Jason VII came too i didn't expect him for some time but he arrived!

Friday the 13th was the first main slasher flick series i watched heaps as a kid so he is a special one for me, heh he makes the perfect figure with his cold blank stare and monotonous pose

Cheers i think my league needs glass doors though

Played around with my cam and found some sorta good settings :)

T-1000 came today, wow so many accessories and the articulation is great, the metal arm parts are so easy to attach as well, i thought i'd have to take half the arm of for those bits.

also reposed the joker and took some nice shots of him and Jason under this cool little led flashlight, big chap tommoro, and a few days later the vader and my league shall be complete :evil-laugh:

Ahh my beautiful league is complete!

Vader and Big Chap came today :)

Vader was hard to fit into the case without an extreme pose like this one ;)

Back