LC-BerPhan customs - Classic Batfoes gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nicely done :clap

Maybe I should get around to taking pics of my rogues. I've got Two-face, Black Mask, and Scarecrow made as well as a Gordon. I was working on a Penguin, but I just couldn't find a top hat so that kind of killed that for now. I got the "Dummy" but I could never find him Mr. Scareface in scale, so I have have a ventriloquist but no Scarface. And I was thinking the T-800 body for Bane, but I've got all but Scarecrow and Ventriloquist on Bucks so they end up about the same size as the T-800 in height. Maybe a DCD body would be better for Bane. Probably bigger all around too.

But I really love what you've done with them all. That Hatter is very creepy. And I too love the black and white outfit for Two-face. It just suits the good/evil persona of him perfectly. And that Joker just got better and better :rock

I love these. I had seen the v1 joker and the hatter before. The new joker looks bangen!

The hatter inspired me to take some liberties into my own customizing projects. I'm a huge batman rogues fan so I needed to have them all, in 6 inch scale though.

Perfect work!

Awesome...I love your takes on each of these villains. Man you have gift. Thanks for sharing these with us

- Warden : Yes I did, in fact, he was the first but since (almost 4 years now), I'm not very happy and I have to get back on him, just find a better angry mouth piece and grab some gloves but a pictures will be more explicit than words :

- SanShouXMA : Thank you very much and yes, I sew some of my custom myself !
About Cap....it will be a huge challenge but it keep coming back in my mind.

- Buttmunch : I would love to see'em especially your Ventriloquist, to be honest, I'm still looking for the perfect sculpt for Arnold Wesker .

- Seditionary : Yeah !!! Liberty ! This is the best way to communicate your skills.

- darth_helios : Thanks ! and there's more coming, 'just finish my concept art for Harley and get my Freeze headsculpt !

- blakus939 : Gracias !

C-Phan, he looks amazing mate. Thankyou for sharing. The art on your site is also pretty special, check it out if you haven't already guys.

batman looks great too.

and I wasn't talking about myself. My stuff is no comparison to this work.

Damn! Those are some awesome looking pieces. I'm always amazed at what individuals can create on their own. I only wish I had some semblance of yours (and theirs) talent.

Would love to eventually see your take and the more non-human looking rogues like Croc, Man-Bat and Clayface.

- Warden, Seditionary,Kross : Thank you very much.
- Fanboy : No unhuman character, last should be Freeze.

Here you go fellas !
concept sketch :

The Riddler (Edward Nygma)

Mr Freeze should follow very soon.

This whole collection is incredible. I wish someone would mass produce a line like this of such outstanding quality.

These figures are like the ultimate collection to me.

Back