LC-BerPhan customs - Classic Batfoes gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Phan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody !
I'm gonna post here my own version of the Batman's villains.

Just to start with the ultimate nemesis and the first I tackled : The Joker !
I started it to sell them all (and thanks so much to eBay they canceled my aunctions), now I got my own collection of Bat's foes !

Okay, so here my first version :

Joker v1

with a mix between Alex Ross and Jim Lee's style.

Joker v2

But then Arkham Asylum came out and pushes me to do something about his hair, the messy style is much crazy for this character.

Joker v3

And finally I got what I was looking for after a couple of suggestion to upgrade him like the shoes, gloves and flower.
Now he's finish ans I'm glad with it.

Thanks !
My second work is the Mad Hatter.

Haven't much to say about how I started him except I really love how he was bash naturally.

C-Phan,

I first saw this figure about a year and a half ago. Your Mad Hatter was a true inspiration, which pushed me to get into customizations as well. I'm not nearly as talented as you, or many other board members, but I'm slowly pushing myself to get better and better.

You make the Mad Hatter a truly creepy, threatening villain - turning him from a joke of a character to a scary, monstrous, dangerous criminal, with pedophilic overtones. The bloody teddy bear really sells it.

I know that sometimes you decide to sell your custom works. If you ever decide to let this one go, would you let me know? It would be a true honor to one day attain one of the inspirations to my own explorations of the 1/6 scale action figure world.

Thank you very much !!
About those villains, when I bashed them, I never had in mind to collect them all, so right now I try to bash most of the Rogues gallery, but if I decide to sell them, I'll let you know !

Here we go for Harvey "Two Face" Dent :

Laregely inspired by Dini and Burnett's wondeful works.

Dude, that is some TALENT. Amazing stuff, would love to see a 1/6 Batman in Jim Lee style (DCD version is horrible).

Also a 1/6 Hush could look pretty awesome

Here we go for the Scarecrow.
When I started this collection, my ultimate goal was to make'em look realistic but the movies did such a great job on Scarecrow that it was almost impossible to do a realistic one without copying what we saw on screen, but I tried it :

Now you can get my point, It was impossible to bash a simple psychiatrist with a bag on a head. I had to surrender and move on. Scarecrow has to scare people on so screw realistic villain !!

Here my Scarecrow !

The Riddler will come and now I'm thinking of Harley and Mr. Freeze !

Thanks mate, I had many better idea in mind for Scarecrow but in the end, it looks definitely silly.
I tried the Sideshow Gandalf huge hat like in the comics....looks good but very goofy.
I tried some weird shoes/socks from the Medicom Piccolo but to cartoony too.
Hush is a good suggestion but this villain is too modern, I like the old characters. I got many idea about Fries and Harley Quinn but right now, the biggest challenge will be the Ventriloquist/Scareface.

Beautifully done!
If you're not an illustrator for D.C. -get them some of your character designs! They could use talent like yours to jumpstart sales.

C.Phan always been a fan of your work. All the way back to when you did Grifter and then an even bigger fan when you tried your hands at the PERS on the Red Skull. Do you sew your own costumes??

I still think you should try a Captain America V2

Back