Last Toys - Shaolin Soccer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received

f774fa8b6758a263c7ef3ea4d4883182.jpg

e5ba84323ac5a5773354dc5265e2c67e.jpg

37628079bd0e729aa7974de1fc444eb6.jpg

2fd409c5f29412d58305c28beb745d02.jpg

4b90ce010dad6647dc1cb874edadf09d.jpg

Got the expansion set today. Was going to use the beggar clothing on it, but the sculpt looks more like a Kung Fu Hustle sculpt to me. No ponytail. Instead of Steel Leg, he’s going to be Sing from Kung Fu Hustle. Leftover Kung Fu clothing I had to put on him. I’ll see if I can find some better clothing later.

Original & rooted sculpts look different (same sculpt I guess, so it’s the paint, & maybe size?). I was dissapointed when I saw OSK put up pics on Facebook. I thought LT simply gave up :lol But it was simply unflattering pics. Looks better in person.

849A56F3-6326-4AF9-B310-4A53DB0012C9.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought about the ponytail, but I looked at the hair at the back, & figured it was kinda short for a ponytail, or the ponytail would be too high, & seriously, I couldn’t be bothered even trying :lol You’ll see for yourself Stanlore. If you get a ponytail, post it up here. I’m curious what it would look like.

I kinda wanted to cut his hair a bit, but nah, might mess it up.

So you were right. It's clearly a Kung Fu Hustle sculpt. The long hair also has strands of white. Opposite of you, I have the white Chinese shirt, but need the black pants and kung-fu shoes. Also touched up the hair and did some minor cutting to give it a better shape. I want an extra HS for the begger look.

Oh, the white hair is meant to be there? I thought it was a mistake on mine. Been some time since I’ve seen Kung Fu Hustle.

I actually got a white top now. It’s an old Enterbay Jet Li one.

Those pants & shoes don’t fit his KFH look, so I plan on updating them.

So I guess we both only have white shirts now :lol

I also cut the bangs on mine. They were already uneven, so thought, why not go for it.

Back