Last Toys - Shaolin Soccer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don’t think about it that much, but not sure what to expect from unknown companies.

Yeah, got the email. I was trying to think what I pre ordered from OSK, & it wound up being this. I’m curious to see how it looks.

OSK put some pics up.

83DCC82B-F97E-4CE2-8B9C-AFA40DBD444E.jpg

2D267A48-251A-4B51-BAE9-1BF4EBACC910.jpg

EBFE246C-415F-497F-BFA8-24F88693CE71.jpg

1BFD97D4-129D-450E-BE31-59C27EBCA7A1.jpg

2F7E815A-687F-4865-B253-B4BF0D602C04.jpg

5D30E554-F6DC-4AD4-8AD4-DC113D682C8E.jpg

Last edited:
I picked mine up on Friday already. Well made figure. I only got Mighty Steel Leg. The additional body/head (with rooted hair) isn't ready.

This guy is really well made, the head sculpt looks exactly like the photo, with no decrease in quality. He even has that black dot near his eye like the real Stephen Chow.

The accessories like the garbage and plastic bottles are excellent. The Shaolin outfit is good and fits pretty well.
There are magnets inside the football shoes so the ball attracts towards the shoe.
The backdrop is on the backside of the box cover. Its clipped on to the box by magnets so easily removable.
Body is appropriately thin and muscle definition is good. Elbows are double jointed, but my right arm can only do a 90 degree (the rubber pushes back anything more). Left arm is perfectly fine.
I haven't opened the track blazer/red tank top / pants yet.

A few gripes:
The red socks for the soccer look is not like the ones in the proto. Its made from this thin red fabric.
The headsculpt and body match in color but I feel its too tanned / dark.
The arm pegs are cheap, one of them snapped off. Luckily have an abundance of HT ones around.
You need to slip the brown shoes into the feet. The shoelaces are way too long, and the stickers are separately packaged so you have to DIY.

All in all, still a great release, I must admit I was dripping a cold sweat what would be in the box, these unproven companies are all over the place.
The one I ordered was the same price as a nicer HT figure. Including the extra body and sculpt, its the same price of a diecast Ironman. Glad it turned out well.
Sorry I didn't take any pics, but without photobucket I don't know how to upload anyways. Any questions feel free to ask.

On another note, Ace Toyz is coming out with another Stephen Chow figure soon. 007. Prototype HS looks pretty good, I'm looking forward to that.

Thanks Stanlore. Good to hear it’s overall a good figure. I’m happy to hear the head sculpt is good. I couldn’t quite tell from OSK’s pic.

I’m still awaiting mine

Hmm, is this sold out on OSK? Can't seem to find it anymore.

Edit: NM, just saw their Facebook post.

Nice base mate ! Can you fit the backdrop in your cabinet?
Thanks. Made the base especially for this figure.

I didn’t try using the backdrop in there. My guess, I’m thinking, no, it won’t fit. It’s a “detolf” sized cabinet.

I wanted to use his magnetic soccer shoes, but was having difficulty trying to get the pegs off the feet. Gave up, & shoved his old sneakers on. Didn’t put the stickers on, so it’s not really screen accurate.

I’m quite happy with this figure.

Back