Last day to order Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badism said:
I also ordered the regular Maul, as I wanted to have two of him. I just hope they ship togethor (though I'm not counting on it or anything)

Hey Badism, I've done EXACTLY the same thing, as I want one to be posed with Qui-Gon (and eventually Obi-Wan) in a 'Duel Of The Fates' type pose...and one to be fully robed, hood up on my 'Sith Collection' shelf!

I have ordered an EXCLUSIVE and a REGULAR of all the figures so far and my Luke and Anakin both shipped with thier Exclusives and Regulars in ONE box, so I imagine Maul will be the same...so there shouldn't be TWO shipping charges incurred. Sideshow seems pretty good about that (so far anyways)...

:chew

Indiana Fett said:
Hey Badism, I've done EXACTLY the same thing, as I want one to be posed with Qui-Gon (and eventually Obi-Wan) in a 'Duel Of The Fates' type pose...and one to be fully robed, hood up on my 'Sith Collection' shelf!

I have ordered an EXCLUSIVE and a REGULAR of all the figures so far and my Luke and Anakin both shipped with thier Exclusives and Regulars in ONE box, so I imagine Maul will be the same...so there shouldn't be TWO shipping charges incurred. Sideshow seems pretty good about that (so far anyways)...

That's fantastic news. I hope the first ordered, first shipped thing is true, because I ordered Maul about 18 minute early, so I must have been one of the first. :D

yup have one on order.My first of the sideshow starwars figures..as I'm mostly into horror..but maul's a badarse..it's gonna be a pain in the arse waiting for him.

Badism said:
That's fantastic news. I hope the first ordered, first shipped thing is true, because I ordered Maul about 18 minute early, so I must have been one of the first. :D

That is true much of the time, but there are certain products that arrive in batches, and they may ship in a different order. Don't expect first come first served every single time, but they do ship that way the vast majority of the time.

tomandshell said:
That is true much of the time, but there are certain products that arrive in batches, and they may ship in a different order. Don't expect first come first served every single time, but they do ship that way the vast majority of the time.
It certainly wasn't the case when it came to Grievous. :monkey3

Indiana Fett said:

I ordered both Luke and Anakin exclusive and regular, all shipped seperately.

Back