Last day to order Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now sheeple are gonna whine cause they didnt have enough time and forgot about it. They will also whine cause they missed out on the spy cameras!!!

Heh, plenty of time to order both. Maybe these'll be shipping out in time for Christmas. I ordered both Maul and the droids (might as well). But at least with the expansion pack thing it means there is a good chance that we'll get ourselves the Emperor Chair, a must have I should say.

Just think about it---you could have the Emperor sitting in his chair with Jedi Luke and ROTJ Vader crossed sabers in front of him--that would be an amazing display piece.

Must....have...The Throne.....must......:emperor

If we got the throne, I would be so friggin happy. Oh pleasepleaseplease somebody make it happen!!!

pixletwin said:
When are they going to announce the Inclusive edition size? :D

So Sideshow, now that the Darth Maul Inclusive edition window is over, are you going to reveal the edition size or are we going to have to put up 1,000 posts specu-estimating the number?

"The time is now to reveal yourselves to the Jedi." -- using Jedi mind trick/hand wave

I also ordered the regular Maul, as I wanted to have two of him. I just hope they ship togethor (though I'm not counting on it or anything)

Back