LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose

Holy crap what a work of art. Excellent job Corosse.

Could you remove me from the list. I think the price is fair but a little bit more than I'd be willing to spend.

I would love on of these but I see no point, as someone who doesn't have a Dexter in their collection. But still, amazing work Corrose!:clap

Hi there! This looks amazing! Please put me down for one and let me know when and how to pay! At work at the moment, so I'll try to check the thread in more detail tomorrow. Thanks! Oh, I'd want kit 1 please!

Oops! Just saw the details on page 1! Sorry about that! At work right now and my Internet connection is crap! Pages just aren't loading for me and I don't want to miss out on this! If I'm not too late please let me know so that I can send my payment! Thanks!

Got it, thanks, list updated.

Also wanted to mention, I was planning on going back to my Trinity Hammer and Urn set after this project is finished!
I did a lot of the modeling work already awhile back when Trevor mentioned a possible John Lithgow Sculpt, so I have a running start already going.

:goodpost:
Definitely the hammer would have to be a must, I really do hope Trevor will be doing Trinity soon, as well as The ITK. Really would like both villians to be next to Dex.
I would jump on this in a heart beat if i didn't have so much $ already tied up in making 1:1 replica's of his kill tools. Amazing work on this. :clap:clap

Oops! Just saw the details on page 1! Sorry about that! At work right now and my Internet connection is crap! Pages just aren't loading for me and I don't want to miss out on this! If I'm not too late please let me know so that I can send my payment! Thanks!

I'd say you have until this Thursday night to send payment, Friday is my cutoff and that's when I'm placing the order. As mentioned on page 1 this is the only run I'll be doing, no second run down the road. So I'd you're in, make sure you place am order!

All weekend PMs answered, and list has been updated. If anyone needs on, or off the list, please let me know by post or PM.

I'd say you have until this Thursday night to send payment, Friday is my cutoff and that's when I'm placing the order. As mentioned on page 1 this is the only run I'll be doing, no second run down the road. So I'd you're in, make sure you place am order!

All weekend PMs answered, and list has been updated. If anyone needs on, or off the list, please let me know by post or PM.

Chris,

Sorry about the previous posts, but I was anxious to get on the list while at work and my internet connection there just sucked bad! Anyways, I'm home now and payment has been sent! Thanks again for doing this and making my custom Dexter that much more complete! You killed it with this 1/6 Slide Box! :clap

Payment sent! :)

Payment sent.

Just a reminder that ordering will stop at 12:00 noon CST this Friday, so I would make sure you have placed your orders and sent payment today or tomorrow to be safe.

I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again, this is a one run project, so now is your only chance to get in on this item.
Also payment must be sent in-full to get in. Once these orders have been completed and shipped I have several other projects I'm moving on to.

I'll send PMs out once more tomorrow to anyone on the list that has not paid or replied to me.

Payment has been sent for three kit 1 and PrioAirMail shipping.
Sorry for the small delay ^_^"

Payment set sorry for the delay

This is going to be awesome :rock

Thanks guys, list has been updated, and all PM's answered.
The kind words and support mean a lot, and make me even more motivated to move forward on my next projects.

You and all Miami Serial Killer fans :rock:rock:rock:rock

Just sent PMs to everyone who posted interest or has not sent payment (except Calcifer, your inbox is full).

There is a little over 24 hours left before ordering is closed so please let me know if you are ordering, or are planning to.

Also I only was going to offer a few spots for painted/assembled kits, per my info on page 1, mainly because of my availability. I think I can take on one more finished kit, first come, first serve. Please PM me if interested on pricing. This applies to anyone with an existing kit order, or any new orders not placed yet.

Thanks everyone!

Back