Prop LagerToys 1:1 scale Thor Hammer / Props / Custome / Marvel / Thor 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own efx's hammer but the design is from the Avengers movie. This one has different design to it. Thinking of getting this but since the materials won't be as good as efx's then will have to pass

i think if 9KG, the shipping fee will high then the product cost...

Efx - 9.x kg, metal + resin + polystone
LagerToys- 1.9kg, ABS + premium leather

AND MAIN DIFFERENT BETWEEN TWO HAMMER

Payment in Full: $429 Plus Shipping/Handling and CA Sales Tax if you live in CA.

Lay-away Plan:
Payment 1: $150 Non-Refundable deposit due on Pre-Order
Payment 2: $150 Due when the Mjolnir is in stock
Payment 3: $150 Due approximately 30 days after payment 2
Payment 4: $129 Due approximately 30 days after Payment 3. Shipping/Handling and applicable sales tax will be added to this final payment.

Your Mjolnir will be sent to you after it is paid in full, including Shipping/Handling and applicable sales tax.

Note for our international customers, any duties, taxes or fees levied by your country will be your responsibility

AND MAIN DIFFERENT BETWEEN TWO HAMMER

Payment in Full: $429 Plus Shipping/Handling and CA Sales Tax if you live in CA.

Lay-away Plan:
Payment 1: $150 Non-Refundable deposit due on Pre-Order
Payment 2: $150 Due when the Mjolnir is in stock
Payment 3: $150 Due approximately 30 days after payment 2
Payment 4: $129 Due approximately 30 days after Payment 3. Shipping/Handling and applicable sales tax will be added to this final payment.

Your Mjolnir will be sent to you after it is paid in full, including Shipping/Handling and applicable sales tax.

Note for our international customers, any duties, taxes or fees levied by your country will be your responsibility

So do you mean main difference is $$$?? LOL
If want real alike hammer, wanted to always hold it on hand to "play", and $ is not issue, get eFx. Otherwise, this one is good enough for display LOL

I assume this is the Dark World Hammer?

Looks pretty damn good for $100 and it's damn light so it can be mounted to the wall.

$100 is pretty good.

I like Thor, but don't really want to shell out over $500 for his hammer.

This detail looks great on this. maybe if theres enough people here interested in getting this we could get a small discount or something.

Looks like these are shipping already and they look really good. I might pick one up.

550228_603149306427453_432628411_n.jpg

1622676_603149309760786_306698617_n.jpg

Well I've ordered one

I'll post pics when it arrives and give my opinion

I'm expecting the Disguise Hammer with slightly better quality

That being said, the Disguise Hammer was bloody crackin' for £10 (something around that figure)

IMG_3419.jpg
Not sure which 1 this was....it had the Marvel and Avengers logo on the plate and had some weight to it. Awesome lookin piece!

Back