Prop LagerToys 1:1 scale Thor Hammer / Props / Custome / Marvel / Thor 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone purchased through aliexpress before? Reliable or no? Thanks!
AlieXpress is the Chinese EBay (with Taobao). You can trust the site as you can trust EBay but of course, check the seller and his ratings/feedbacks before buying.

1526890_10152649859066549_1756542399_n.jpg

:lol :lol this guy reminds me of ME when I'm home alone! Nothing beats that iconic superhero cape effect than your trusty bathroom towel :rock :rock

I wanted to show my fellow Lager Toys Thor Hammer enthusiasts my Leather Upgraded version. I have sold a few of these upgraded hammers on Ebay. My first attempt involved the services of a Leather Smith here in Thailand, who did a great job, but it was so difficult to hand cut each band precisely he refused to take on any further such work! By good fortune, I found a young guy in a nearby leather shop who was a fellow movie memorabilia fan and loved the idea of working on Thor's Hammer! He was able to make a CAD and then have a hydraulic stamp made so that each band was cut identically. I personally think it takes the hammer to a whole new level and it becomes a really superb display piece. My good fortune was further continued when the very first piece of leather I was shown strongly reminded me of the leather on another, very expensive, very well admired version of Thor's Hammer.

Because I had to order a fairly large amount to justify the making of the stamp, I do have some 'Upgrade Kits' I could make available to Forum Members. If you are interested in upgrading your own Lager Toys Hammer, send me a PM.

thor2 001.JPGthor2 004.JPGthor2 005.JPGthor2 006.JPG

I wanted to show my fellow Lager Toys Thor Hammer enthusiasts my Leather Upgraded version. I have sold a few of these upgraded hammers on Ebay. My first attempt involved the services of a Leather Smith here in Thailand, who did a great job, but it was so difficult to hand cut each band precisely he refused to take on any further such work! By good fortune, I found a young guy in a nearby leather shop who was a fellow movie memorabilia fan and loved the idea of working on Thor's Hammer! He was able to make a CAD and then have a hydraulic stamp made so that each band was cut identically. I personally think it takes the hammer to a whole new level and it becomes a really superb display piece. My good fortune was further continued when the very first piece of leather I was shown strongly reminded me of the leather on another, very expensive, very well admired version of Thor's Hammer.

Because I had to order a fairly large amount to justify the making of the stamp, I do have some 'Upgrade Kits' I could make available to Forum Members. If you are interested in upgrading your own Lager Toys Hammer, send me a PM.

View attachment 138451View attachment 138452View attachment 138453View attachment 138454

NICE HAHAHAH

**** that looks great to me. I just want it for dispay purposes.....I don't need something that will knock someone out. Where can you buy these?

I found some on eBay.....but $200 for the hammer and stand.....thought it was $100 is that just for the hammer? Let me know where I can find it for cheaper. Please.

Back