Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the painting finish is really got some different between, even the picture is not PS, but eyes feeling and pictures feeling is really not same.
i will try to find a video to show same time for lager and ka

66686565jw1ekqzcklx9tj20hs0hs41s.jpg
a87bdedbjw1ejvmlbiy3ej22io1w07wi.jpg
a87bdedbjw1ejvmlnk3q1j22io1w0npe.jpg
10947158_10202754555500078_7537488908226447654_n.jpg

Its some picture i see buyer share the KING ARTS's shield.
its the too uneven and not flat at all? i am really gave a bad comment for the product

DSC00183_1.jpg
DSC00184_1.jpg

Lager looks cheap compare to KA and i like how toy crypt doesnt show any photos of the back of the shield.

Dont be swayed by ONE person's biased opinion. KA is still the best version to get right now....followed by Efx.

Lager looks cheap compare to KA and i like how toy crypt doesnt show any photos of the back of the shield.

Dont be swayed by ONE person's biased opinion. KA is still the best version to get right now....followed by Efx.

The straps are not in the correct position but they are sturdy, I've carried it around without fear of it falling apart. The leather is nice quality and the back of the shield look nice IMO.
696ec3f9-6cd5-49f4-8496-80360440a7b2_zpsgegtanl5%201_zps1fac0c7c.jpg

For sure saving up for this; The battle damaged one is incredible! I glad that they used quality materials for a higher price vs super cheap.

Looks at comment. Looks at reputation level.

RG0BS1U.gif

even though I'm definitely not defending Nash at all, the "reputation" level is the most pointless feature on this board. There are ppl on here that have less posts then me, haven't been here longer than me, have less real feedback than me and they still have higher "reputation" than me.

even though I'm definitely not defending Nash at all, the "reputation" level is the most pointless feature on this board. There are ppl on here that have less posts then me, haven't been here longer than me, have less real feedback than me and they still have higher "reputation" than me.

Maybe people don't like Minions or Guyver? Ever think of that? j/k

:D

I wasn't complaining, don't care what my "reputation" meter says, just pointing out that it's useless lol

I wasn't complaining, don't care what my "reputation" meter says, just pointing out that it's useless lol

I got your point. There's definitely an element of 'popularity.' And sometimes less of a emphasis of 'quality,' in my opinion. Now, I'm not saying that for EVERYONE. Some reputations are more than justified, but there are sometimes where I'm saying, "I want a rep. pt!!! Why did he/she get so many??!?" :lol

I got your point. There's definitely an element of 'popularity' more than there it is 'quality.' Now, I'm not saying that for EVERYONE. Some reputations are more than justified, but there are sometimes where I'm saying, "I want a rep. pt!!! Why did he/she get so many??!?" :lol

Take Yankee Planet for example. I personally can't stand the guy, yet he's running circles around my rep points status. I, for one, think that I AM cooler. I even have a cooler sig than him. Make no sense to me.

:D (I keed. I keed.)

Chapter 2099. Chill out with the personal attacks. I kinda like Yankee Planet. Let's all hug this out.:hi5:

Back