Lady Sham today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you and I are the only ones that care about this one. I'll pick my non-attendee edition tomorrow.

5802_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
I love my Popbot,,, but I'm betting that Sideshow made around 150 more of these than they need to. Heck, I saw a Popbot Exclusive sell for $90 on ebay (sealed in the box) a couple weeks ago. Here's hoping that I'm wrong, becasue I'm a Popbot fan and Lady Sham looks GREAT...

sideshowpdx said:
I love my Popbot,,, but I'm betting that Sideshow made around 150 more of these than they need to. Heck, I saw a Popbot Exclusive sell for $90 on ebay (sealed in the box) a couple weeks ago. Here's hoping that I'm wrong, becasue I'm a Popbot fan and Lady Sham looks GREAT...

agreed.

I think people will file this on the Twisted Rabbit file as far as SDCC exclusives go.

Thanks )

I look this forum since 1 month may be more, but I never posted before, my english is not really good.

But for Lady Sham, I get out of shadow ! :D

Siona,

Don't let that stop you from posting. We are pretty friendly around here and we got members from all over the world. I speak spanish.

Welcome! :D

Siona said:
Thanks )

I look this forum since 1 month may be more, but I never posted before, my english is not really good.

But for Lady Sham, I get out of shadow ! :D

you look familiar. don't i know you? :D

Siona said:
I'm on too !!!

and hello ><

Siona, welcome here! Hope you post more often from now on!

Lady Sham! She looks gorgeous. Won't be ordering her though (got to make choices, you know). I really like her, James Hakola did a very nice job!

Apparently not even 50 were sold yesterday for Attendees since we never saw (and still don't see) a Low Quantity Alert.

Today 100 are allocated to Non-Attendees on this one. Almost half of the edition run! 10 sold already. Got mine.

Low Quantity Alert at 90 units for Non-Attendees. :emperor

Placed my order yay!

Have the Exclusive Popbot, this is a great addition to my collection.

More Popbot!!

Back