Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex I never said you said 75. The math said there is 10% extra made for replacements. The math also said, there is another 10% to 15% made at the time. Just in case of problems with the run. When a item is numbered. There has to been a end count. Without the end count. There is no numbering of any items.

Point, your Clones EX you have it listed at I have to look but say Rex or Cody? 1,500 ex. They are not number so really you could put out say as less then 300 or as high as 1,500. No one outside the company would ever know. Yet in the case of Lady Death the EX is 750 (I don't know off the top of my head what the Reg is). If you don't put on the market 750. You need to go back and clean off the end count and re count them. This is why you have the over run. Lady Death most likely did not cost more then $40 to make, box, and ship to the USA.

Why I am sure you would post answer to this. If you are not running buy the end count and the rest. Then in the end your end count will always be off. You have to have 750 sell able items

I have no real idea what or how much Comicguy spends. He does like the hunt, as with most of us. But to go so far as to tell someone to just reorder it. When you have one in stock. Your not the only company around. Keep doing this to him and he will stop buying your items.

Yes, SSC did do or better words try to do the samething to me. What did it cost SSC? I don't buy my 1/1 from you.

dude, a lot of speculation and assumptions on your part.

Can you PM your name and email address and I can check in with our returns department to get you an update on the response you've been waiting on for 3 weeks please?

Oh and if you could tell me what the piece is that you're awaiting a response for that would be helpful as well. :)

-SideshowAlex

Funnily enough I got a call today regarding my Gamorrean Guard and I'm getting a replacement. so that is good.....
Now I just have to deal with another replacement for my Witch-King in True Form. It never ends...

People like to do that here :lol

Sorry this is just business. It costs $$$ to setup and do the run. In the case of items like these you want a 10%. Over run, for parts. Also being that they can break, and painted. Problems happen. You want a extra overrun. This is only for a number item.

In the case of lady death the ex run add it to the reg run gives you the numbers.

Again it's cheaper to make more then to go back. Now the 10% is all good. The extra 10/15% are trashed. If not needed.

Say 475/760 is bad. SSC can take one of the 10% put 475/750 on it. This giving the ex a run of 750.

It's just easy math. Most if not all company's do this. The only problem is the back door.

Hi guys need your advice. I got a Lady Death EX with a really botched paint job on the left leg. I requested an exchange and after a week and reminder from me and another week of waiting I got this response:

"Thank you for your patience while I have investigated your inquiry. To better assist you, I requested our shipping team pull a couple of stock pieces to compare to the photos of your current item. Please know all three items feature similar paint application to your item. Every single one of our statues is hand-made from start to finish. When human hands are painting or finishing these statues there will be subtle paint or sculpt variations and if you look hard enough you will be able to find an inconsistency on every statue.

As such, we are unable to proceed with an exchange as we do not believe we can provide you a replacement that would be an improvement over your current piece."

Really bummed about this. Could you all take a look at my pictures and see if yours have a similar problem? Actually it looks better in the pictures than in the flesh.....I can't believe they are all this bad.

I requested an exchange and after a week and reminder from me and another week of waiting I got this response:

"Thank you for your patience while I have investigated your inquiry. To better assist you, I requested our shipping team pull a couple of stock pieces to compare to the photos of your current item. Please know all three items feature similar paint application to your item. Every single one of our statues is hand-made from start to finish. When human hands are painting or finishing these statues there will be subtle paint or sculpt variations and if you look hard enough you will be able to find an inconsistency on every statue.

As such, we are unable to proceed with an exchange as we do not believe we can provide you a replacement that would be an improvement over your current piece."

I've had a similar response on the last 2 or 3 statues I've contacted SSC concerning QC issues about. I think they are accepting sub-par standards from their factories now.

Hi guys need your advice. I got a Lady Death EX with a really botched paint job on the left leg. I requested an exchange and after a week and reminder from me and another week of waiting I got this response:

Really bummed about this. Could you all take a look at my pictures and see if yours have a similar problem? Actually it looks better in the pictures than in the flesh.....I can't believe they are all this bad.

yeah honestly I can't see what's even wrong with that. I had one replacement body sent to me because there was a chip on her breast and some other issues and what I received in the mail yesterday has a gouge on the right side of her rear and a chunk missing out of her boot, plus some shoddy paint apps. Not to mention cauliflower ear. I can't figure out how this made it past their QC. Anyone else get something like this?

yeah honestly I can't see what's even wrong with that. I had one replacement body sent to me because there was a chip on her breast and some other issues and what I received in the mail yesterday has a gouge on the right side of her rear and a chunk missing out of her boot, plus some shoddy paint apps. Not to mention cauliflower ear. I can't figure out how this made it past their QC. Anyone else get something like this?

They won't send me a replacement for the deep chip in the base, but will offer me a new broken sword only if I agree to keep the base the way it is. So if I can't get the replacement sword by itself I'm returning it. :(

People you really need to look into a Class Action Lawsuit. Sideshow open themselves up for this. Sue them, they are in California.

People take the payoff, so why should they care? Read! Why?

People you really need to look into a Class Action Lawsuit. Sideshow open themselves up for this. Sue them, they are in California.

2lthba9.gif

Say what you think / wish. Just never again post about ssc again! About 90% of the people on this board is table salt. 8% is gray salt, 2% is Fleur De Self.

You my little little sister is table salt!

Table salt? Mmmmmm.

I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!!

Never again?

I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!! I love SSC!!!

tumblr_m9y6kxYTWc1rol1w1.gif

productive thread I see. Anyway I sent them pics of the replacement body I received so hopefully will hear something soon.

Ok update on my LD. I did finally get a hold of them. Thanks SSAlex and SS customer service. I give them credit for helping me with a replacement statue. I just hope ups handles the box better this time. I wonder if SS can check the box for me before they ship it? I will ask to see if it's possible since my last few had issues. Again thanks SS for making this go forward so far.

Ok update on my LD. I did finally get a hold of them. Thanks SSAlex and SS customer service. I give them credit for helping me with a replacement statue. I just hope ups handles the box better this time. I wonder if SS can check the box for me before they ship it? I will ask to see if it's possible since my last few had issues. Again thanks SS for making this go forward so far.

I love it how you dog them and run to them for help in the same breath

Back