Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it how you dog them and run to them for help in the same breath

Well I didn't want to only be negative. I want to at least give them credit when they do good. it's fair enough. I will say when things go bad, so when it's good I figure I mention it as well. :) now I hope the replacement will be good on arrival.

Finally got an email confirmation about my broken skull replacement, hopefully this one shows up unbroken...

Ok update on my LD. I did finally get a hold of them. Thanks SSAlex and SS customer service. I give them credit for helping me with a replacement statue. I just hope ups handles the box better this time. I wonder if SS can check the box for me before they ship it? I will ask to see if it's possible since my last few had issues. Again thanks SS for making this go forward so far.

Funny how they had no replacement for me. Anyway it's all packed ready to head back.

They won't send me a replacement for the deep chip in the base, but will offer me a new broken sword only if I agree to keep the base the way it is. So if I can't get the replacement sword by itself I'm returning it. :(

that seems ****ed up for sure.

I love it how you dog them and run to them for help in the same breath

well in his defense it was in two separate posts.:dunno

Funny how they had no replacement for me. Anyway it's all packed ready to head back.

just like they did with my Rhino, said all the others were in the same condition and when I ordered another one it came in perfect condition, so they had a replacement they just didn't care enough to bother looking, even though they said they did in their response to me.

Really though in the past they have been super with their customer service, it just seems of late that they're pulling this **** for some reason.:dunno

I'll blame it on the DC line, they just don't have the time anymore since they have to prep and send out over 20,000 Bat and Supes.....:gah: **** I'd hate to be working there when they start to ship, man them DC collectors are picky bastards......:monkey3

I'll blame it on the DC line, they just don't have the time anymore since they have to prep and send out over 20,000 Bat and Supes.....:gah: **** I'd hate to be working there when they start to ship, man them DC collectors are picky bastards......:monkey3

I have Joker and I have Batman, Superman and Ivy on PO :wave
Also Harley Quinn is a definite PO for me.

I have Joker and I have Batman, Superman and Ivy on PO :wave
Also Harley Quinn is a definite PO for me.

ive got Supes on WL, but if he converts i dont really care......:dunno
definately getting everyone connected to Bats though, he's definately the coolest of the DC imo.:lecture

After reading all the QC issues I have been concerned with opening mine. I got it a few days ago and it has been sitting in the box waiting for inspection. I will report if all is well or there are issues.

Looks like mine did have some damage after all, just as I feared. Main body has a medium chip on right breast and a scratch on her outer thigh and a really messed up paint area on her inner thigh. Will contact SS and see what they want to do. :(

Looks like mine did have some damage after all, just as I feared. Main body has a medium chip on right breast and a scratch on her outer thigh and a really messed up paint area on her inner thigh. Will contact SS and see what they want to do. :(

they'll check their inventory and say that all other statues are the same condition as yours. such then they will offer you a $20 gift card to the useless instock inventory.:thud:

if lady death was more mainstream, it would've been sold out a long time ago

Probably. Contrary to what people think, it takes more than just a huge bust and large butt to attract buyers. Lady Death in general is a great example of this. She has almost nothing interesting about her outside her design, of which is just an extreme hour glass figure with white skin and no clothes.

Then again people buy the Vampirella stuff too and she's nothing but a one dimensional hourglass with no clothes either :lol

Probably. Contrary to what people think, it takes more than just a huge bust and large butt to attract buyers. Lady Death in general is a great example of this. She has almost nothing interesting about her outside her design, of which is just an extreme hour glass figure with white skin and no clothes.

Then again people buy the Vampirella stuff too and she's nothing but a one dimensional hourglass with no clothes either :lol

What you said is extra, I just like her smirk!

Well that, and I actually used to read Vampirella, never did get into Lady Death though.

Back