Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would contact them right away. No one else's pictures have those horribly misplaced seams on the sides and on the forehead hairline. I've seen a few with a little bit of a seam on one side, but not all three.

Tough Luck my Friend, I will be keeping a Very Close lookout when mine arrives, WOW! that Sucks, you going to get a replacement? they should replade it and 50$, Good Luck Spazzy

I would like a replacement, the scratches I can fix, but the slanted heel is a bit of an annoyance, not sure if I can heat it up and bend it back.

Are those scratches or something?

LoL slanted heel.

Hope you sort it out. Such a beautiful statue.

Everytime when a statue ships, we get excited. However, seeing these damaged pics, can only pray it don't come damaged

yeah the circled ones are scratches, above is just glare

Drakul: try putting the hair on further, it is scary because you don't want to scratch or break anything, but mine was a bit stubborn at first and you have to nudge it in

Yeah thanks guys. I amended my original post with a big fat NB about the hair but I guess most you were attracted by something else :)

I will still contact them for the paint issues.

Yeah, Wednesday can't come soon enough.

I think Lady Death will be up there with Storm, Darth Talon and Vampirella as my all time favorite PFs.

I think Lady Death will be up there with Storm, Darth Talon and Vampirella as my all time favorite PFs.

For PFs and Ladies I might agree but I think I still like Lara Croft better. The thing is with Lady Death is that it's a great PF but I zero attachment to her. I basically bought her because it had presence and I figured worse case scenario I can probably make a small profit once it's sold out.

But for statue in general nothing beats Arthas right now.

For PFs and Ladies I might agree but I think I still like Lara Croft better. The thing is with Lady Death is that it's a great PF but I zero attachment to her. I basically bought her because it had presence and I figured worse case scenario I can probably make a small profit once it's sold out.

But for statue in general nothing beats Arthas right now.

See, for me, I have way more attachment to Lady Death than Arthas. I don't even know who Arthas is :lol

I agree hope she's a good one! For me she could will be up there with talon, vampi PF, BD, and sw! Storm was very well done as well. I liked it a lot more than expected.

Got mine delivered today and I'm really happy with it. I think it looks incredible!! No pics but was able to put together a video.

[ame]https://youtu.be/U2_J3VgR0vY[/ame]

Back