Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea why it took so long to get here!
But happy I got her :)
"Lady Death was originally a teenaged girl named Hope who is deceived by demons and trades her mortality for eternal life in Hell. Upon her arrival she is enslaved. To ensure her survival she turns to the darkness within herself and begins a transformation into Lady Death. In the end, she fights back and leads a rebellion that topples the mighty Lord of Darkness himself."

Lady Death PF Ex

DSC_0683-1.jpg

DSC_0684-1.jpg

DSC_0685-1.jpg

DSC_0686-1.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0688-1.jpg

DSC_0689-1.jpg

DSC_0690-1.jpg

DSC_0694-1.jpg

I believe that it is partial refund OR replacement, but never both.

Most of the time they ask if you will take a 20% refund, if not then a replacement if they have a extra one on hand.

Being she just came out they should have a extra one. I only took the 20% just once. I had a item on Flex and this was one that was so sold out the price is about twice if not more. I took the money being it was the ex part that was broken.

I have no idea why it took so long to get here!
But happy I got her :)
"Lady Death was originally a teenaged girl named Hope who is deceived by demons and trades her mortality for eternal life in Hell. Upon her arrival she is enslaved. To ensure her survival she turns to the darkness within herself and begins a transformation into Lady Death. In the end, she fights back and leads a rebellion that topples the mighty Lord of Darkness himself."

Lady Death PF Ex

This and she is also the daughter of the devil. She really does not seem to care for this very much. So he try to kill her (in Hell its odd to kill someone). She turns on him and learns to fight. I think she has blond hair to start off with.

I read a comic or two after I PO her. I also seen the movie after I PO her. I really just like her Smirk $410 for a Smirk. The rest is not all that bad. But it make a guy wonder. If you don't make her happy she could kill you. Plus I'm sure cheating is way out of the question. I don't do that, but still I think she would put a hurt on you.

The odd thing about this is, my GF like her. But she did ask, your not going to order Ivy right?

I cant wait for this weekend. Picking up this, my Hot Toys Thor and Blackwidow. Gonna be awesome.

She looks amazing. Grats to everyone that has theirs in hand.

Is her boobs big enough in person? Just curious.

Everything on her is BIG ENOUGH IN PERSON! You should have yours by now. I received her last week. Like most items from SSC I was 2nd to last on the truck.

Then again when I think about it, didn't we order her last year right before SDCC12 (SDCC13 is next month).

I need to find a way to adapt that scythe to fit in a standard height besta shelf... any ideas? :wink1:

Pull off the scythe part, including the gold designed part from the pole. It does pull off. I pulled mine off as mine came broken anyway. Just don't blame me if you break the pole while doing it.
Cut the pole. Put the top part back on.

She's has been open and put together! Ok good news and bad news:

Good news:

The statue is badass sexy Tim miller female sculpt! You still must come back Tim to do more SS stuff. We demand it. :D

She's true PF size! No saving on materials here. I guess this was how statues where made a year ago. Base is heavy, lots of extras.

Bad news is:

The reg arm had a missing paint spot, so they splat a black paint over it to try to cover it. The paint does not match it's much darker.

The base has a cleary chip on it.

The long black weapon thing has black paint dripping down on it. Does anyone have this on yours?
Overall staue is Tim miller great! I always wonder why SS does not do a tim miller only marvel/ dc line! I would always wonder how rogue, psylocke would turn out? I hope he's secretly doing some female DC statues.

Now to contact SS on the base and arm issues.

Just curious does the hair go over the hood? The big hair is awesome! The sexy sculpt is pure awesome Tim miller! Sculter Tim you did it again:) I saw the LD animated movie and that was enough to buy this. It was a great animated cartoon for anyone who does not know who she is. That's how I found out who she was when I went to the video store and wanted a random cartoon movie to watch. I will have to check out her comic someday. The statue is very nice and well done! I like it a lot. Don't know if its my best but it's very good indeed!

Last edited:
Back