Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee Papa what I think most want to know does the scythe, sit up that high?

No but a naked woman would.:panic:

26sLi.jpg

It's possible the detachable arm holding the scythe is not on right. A slight angle will change the positioning of the rod shown on the base.

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

His pic of the instructions showed that you fit the end of the handle in an indentation on the base.

I won't be using the supplied handle then. I will just go out and get a metal rod and age it. That should be an easy fix if the blade is a separate piece. There is no way I am going to display her with the included one, it takes up way too much unnecessary space and looks ridiculous.

is there a hood on the cape? could make for some interesting display options. I'd like to see what she looks like without the hair and the hood up.

is there a hood on the cape? could make for some interesting display options. I'd like to see what she looks like without the hair and the hood up.

There is a hood option which I think can be put up without the hair for a different display option.

Fantastic statue. Base colour not an issue for me, but the length of her scythe might change where I display her.

I understand the gripes about the Scythe but what is the big deal about the color of the base again? It's freakin the color of the ground! I would be willling to bet people not in the know who see this statue in my collection wouldn't even give a second of a thought to say that color of the base doesn't look right. They'll be too busy staring at the subject itself. Besides I think the darker grey suits the statue better anyway with a fire and brimstone theme.

Back