Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Sideshow made a blunder making her weapon so tall. I can totally understand why some are canceling due to the overall height of the piece. What a shame too because LD turned out great otherwise.

It looks like Sideshow made a blunder making her weapon so tall. I can totally understand why some are canceling due to the overall height of the piece. What a shame too because LD turned out great otherwise.

I can understand also but it did say how tall it was in the specs the day it went up for PO.

I can understand also but it did say how tall it was in the specs the day it went up for PO.

Well, the thing is, it gives two totally different heights on the product page.

On the 'Specs' tab (below the ES) it does she she's 26" to scythe. However, when you hover over the main photo on the left side of the page, and pull up the picture graph labeled the 'Scale Presentation' it shows she is well under 24"

Now, Coffee says he measured his and she ends up at 27"

It might sound like an insignificant difference, but sometimes a few inches makes all the difference :lol

Why not just cut it a little?
I will take a look when she's here and let you guys know

Agreed. I would love to have seen the sword being standard on all versions and the scythe being a switch out with some kind of skull or skull powers or something.

Ah no big deal, I will just display her on the table with the others. I don't own besta cabinets big enough for these massive statues anyways. She will be a dusty sexy beast soon. Lol

Ahh, the Mondo posters are usually very cool looking, though I don't own any. Are they that expensive?

Back