Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put myself on the WL for the EX on a whim and I don't think I'm going to regret it.

same here... because of all the crap SSC pulled on us lately, I'm thinking about cancelling this and some other things like the DC statues we have on pre-order.

I've heard people say here that they would transfer it to another collector but how would you do that? Biggest problem I got is the shipping address since we live in Belgium.

same here... because of all the crap SSC pulled on us lately, I'm thinking about cancelling this and some other things like the DC statues we have on pre-order.

I've heard people say here that they would transfer it to another collector but how would you do that? Biggest problem I got is the shipping address since we live in Belgium.

SS wants people to cancel from the constant delays so they make money on many deposits, then they can still sell it to the people on the WL. It's a very clever way to make tons of extra money. I myself like the delays as a break to recover.

i just got an email saying its delayed untill March! This is getting ridiculous. As much as a love the sculpt and the whole look of this statue I think I'm going to have to cancel my order.

Only a lil over a month's wait for a great statue, no need to worry guys, perhaps they are ironing out some QC's. I say it's better to wait and have it right than have it rushed and all the headaches.

Ski

SS wants people to cancel from the constant delays so they make money on many deposits, then they can still sell it to the people on the WL. It's a very clever way to make tons of extra money. I myself like the delays as a break to recover.

it's not because of the delays, frankly couldn't care less about it
it's because they're turning in a ****ty company which I don't want to do business with anymore...

OMG it's a conspiracy!!! :panic:

You guys should cancel that way I'll convert :)

I went on the WL not to long ago i think afew weeks ago and she converted today a long with AoD.

I may have to cancel her since i didn't think WL would have converted this soon. I'll call them tomorrow see if i can flex a couple, i personally hate using the flex payment but i can not go back on a water, cereal and kraft dinner diet for a month!

Daddy needs his meat!!

Only a lil over a month's wait for a great statue, no need to worry guys, perhaps they are ironing out some QC's. I say it's better to wait and have it right than have it rushed and all the headaches.

Ski

until next month when it's delayed till April.......then May.....then June....

I doubt it's QC issues when so much has been pushed to March, I'm sure most of it will be delayed again but if doesn't I will be seeing the UPS guy more than my girlfriend that month :lol

I went on the WL not to long ago i think afew weeks ago and she converted today a long with AoD.

I may have to cancel her since i didn't think WL would have converted this soon. I'll call them tomorrow see if i can flex a couple, i personally hate using the flex payment but i can not go back on a water, cereal and kraft dinner diet for a month!

Daddy needs his meat!!

That's good news! I may luck out yet.

until next month when it's delayed till April.......then May.....then June....

I doubt it's QC issues when so much has been pushed to March, I'm sure most of it will be delayed again but if doesn't I will be seeing the UPS guy more than my girlfriend that month :lol

I'd be happy still if the statue came pristine/quality from the factory in June.

No worries, I'll be waiting. PERFECTION is not rushed.

Ski

That's good news! I may luck out yet.

December 17 2012 when i went on the WL. I kinda figure atleast 1-2 will be delayed during march wallet slaughter.

I was gonna order the reg later on but i can't decide which arm i like so its good to have the options.

And hell, angel of death, lady death and general reaper. Sooo many scythes so few souls . -sighs-

December 17 2012 when i went on the WL. I kinda figure atleast 1-2 will be delayed during march wallet slaughter.

I was gonna order the reg later on but i can't decide which arm i like so its good to have the options.

And hell, angel of death, lady death and general reaper. Sooo many scythes so few souls . -sighs-

Mine was 2013-01-16 15:52:02 so we shall see.

In a way grateful but also getting a little impatient as I'm sure she will be awesome in hand! ........ March is going to be an awful month, everything seems to be getting delayed until then :( Could get a bit bum squeaky at this rate!

Back