Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Rhino and Death are on waitlist for me so if I'm 'lucky' 1 or 2 convert.. if not well...

I just canceled my Ex so someone will convert. First time I have ever canceled a PF, but just running out of room.

Re: Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)the waitlist late and just got a conversion. Not sure if I want to keep this though.[/QUOTE]

An people wonder why there's a NRD.

Anyone that cancel & pass will regret this!

I won't trust me :)

There are many other statues that I want more than her, I am just not a fan of the character. It's a nice statue though.

Got on the waitlist late and just got a conversion. Not sure if I want to keep this though.

Re: Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)the waitlist late and just got a conversion. Not sure if I want to keep this though.

An people wonder why there's a NRD.[/QUOTE]

When did you guys get on the WL? I haven't converted yet.

Anyone that cancel & pass will regret this!

I need this to be next to my vampi PF, I still wonder which one will be better? It's going to be a very dirty fight. One side we have the sexy vampi with the perfect base, body, two sexy different style heads sculpted by mark, then we have on the other side lady death with what seems to be a great base and we know a perfect body sculpted by king Tim miller! who will win? It's going to be an ugly fight!

Back