Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An people wonder why there's a NRD.

When did you guys get on the WL? I haven't converted yet.[/QUOTE]

I was never on the WL, I order her the 1st day and had all but the last payment paid by the end of the 2nd month ($35 per payment).

OK, I got on the WL 2013-01-16 15:52:02 so still a ways to go but not hopeless yet I guess.

Down to the second. This is why it bugs me on people who order then ***** about the NRD. Me I am fine with the the NRD, it will stop the hot fingers.

I have the regular on pre order locally which is about 30-40% cheaper than from Sideshow. So I guess it is how much I would want the ex hand. Never thought it would convert so late.

The only want I would really like to see a conversion is Rhino which I was in the waitlist early cos I only wan to display that with ex head.

What I can't fathom is someone pre-ordering and putting non-refundable money down on a statue of a character that they have no emotion toward.

Well usually I agree with you but some statue just transcend this. I know next to nothing about Lady Death but it's just one of those statue that makes you look twice, it has presence, the base is awesome, the sculpt and paint (so far) are great....

Congrat!! I forget to cancel mine and has been charged the nRD so I guess I will be keeping mine as well.

If your not one to do this often. You may want to call SSC and talk to them. Just try to not talk to the young woman/girls there. They are new.

But if you do this often. Well.

I havent tried that before but might do so. I may drop them a note on this since I kinda of live half way around the world.

Thanks for the advice.

Back