Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY wait list converted today does that mean it shipping soon? I had the regular edition on preorder. Do I need to cancel that one? This is the first time I've had a wait list item convert.

MY wait list converted today does that mean it shipping soon? I had the regular edition on preorder. Do I need to cancel that one? This is the first time I've had a wait list item convert.

I would call ssc when they open to see if they would wave the NRD since your ex will convert

My waitlist converted so they just changed my new order for the exclusive to my old order for the regular edition so I only have to pay the NRD once.

I'm excited I got the exclusive on this one. Most of the time, the exclusive piece doesn't really do anything for me, but I think the hourglass looks way cooler than the sword.

i m thinking of cancelling due to delays :mad:

That's nuts. Only cancel of u don't want her or can't afford her. I never cancel till the last minute because I don't know where I'll b when an item finally ships.

Cancel now u will probably regret later

That's nuts. Only cancel of u don't want her or can't afford her. I never cancel till the last minute because I don't know where I'll b when an item finally ships.

Cancel now u will probably regret later

actually its not abt more releases at same time ....... i can handle that but i m losing interest in Lady Death ..... there r so many nice statues coming .......:(

actually its not abt more releases at same time ....... i can handle that but i m losing interest in Lady Death ..... there r so many nice statues coming .......:(

This is why I only keep to the items I collect. I really don't collect items like her or made like her. I just want her to go with my super evil dude.

But SSC as a rule has been on time most of the time. Its Hot Toy's who is never on time.

If you cancel her.....

You have.......

FAILED_10.jpg

Just look at this beauty by the great Tim Miller

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

This will be one of the best statues ever made by ssc! :lecture

Last edited:
Back