Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some buzz for lady death since it's been a while... :)

t55.jpg

A smrik would work. Where did you find this at?

Yes a smirk would be nice! I found it online. Just google LD. Just make sure the sites don't have a virus. Some are sites with virus in them when you click on them so just be careful before clicking.

Just posted this in the Pinup Art Appreciation thread, and I figured I'd share it here too.

Just got these two 11x17 Lady Death art prints from www.coffincomicsshop.com
They're not available in the store. I was perusing their store, and I found a number of covers that I wanted as prints. I inquired, through their customer service form, as to if they'd ever make them in the future. They can't make prints from anything marked (Boundless), and I guess they just won't do some others (one of them not marked "Boundless" they didn't offer to sell me). These two they said they'd make, have Pulido sign them, and have certificates of authenticity for.
$20 a pop. Score! :yess:

LadyDeaths_zps7e960dee.jpg

Just posted this in the Pinup Art Appreciation thread, and I figured I'd share it here too.

Just got these two 11x17 Lady Death art prints from www.coffincomicsshop.com
They're not available in the store. I was perusing their store, and I found a number of covers that I wanted as prints. I inquired, through their customer service form, as to if they'd ever make them in the future. They can't make prints from anything marked (Boundless), and I guess they just won't do some others (one of them not marked "Boundless" they didn't offer to sell me). These two they said they'd make, have Pulido sign them, and have certificates of authenticity for.
$20 a pop. Score! :yess:

LadyDeaths_zps7e960dee.jpg

Thanks for the link. Ordered two items today.

My SS PF version comes with 2 very nice trademark lady death items already so I don't need more. :wink1:

I have art thought-out my house. The Movie room has movie posters that we change every month. The office has this kind of art in it. So to have other items to change them works.

The price was not bad and they are signed. Even better.

Back