Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the comic any good? I dont know this character, but the "fighting in hell" seems interesting from what I read on Wikipedia.

Is the comic any good? I dont know this character, but the "fighting in hell" seems interesting from what I read on Wikipedia.

Some of the concepts and premises are decent, but it's not all that engaging imo.

When Lady Death first showed up, it was more about her design as a big boobied vixen that attracted collectors and not her story. I recently read the original three issue mini series and it was okay, but it was litterally written from one idea to the other:

-I'm a very sweet girl with an evil father
-I'm wrongfully burned alive because of my father's legacy
-I get to hell and am told my father and Lucifer are fighting each other
-I somehow get powerful, meet a guy who gives me information and weapons, I kill my father and Lucifer

It's "meh," but she's hot :peace

When Boundless Comics released a free comic in 2010, I picked it up. It was interesting so I decided to add it to my pull list. I was entertained with the first few issues but as I continued to read issue after issue, it was just starting to drag on and on. I think by around issue #12, I had to drop it because it was just an ongoing-saga. Maybe if it went with a 6-issue arc format, I would have stuck with it but sadly, I didn't.

However, the PF is pretty damn sweet. I'd pick it up.

looks like ther will be more cancellations on this one, was a implulse buy, for many it seems, at least for me it was. but im not cancelling

its going to screw up my Jan flex pay plans, will have to get my Ht batpod, Dx 12 and iron monger by December :(

Back