Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess they're going for the non-cancerous look with here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWgElFenBMy/
Screenshot_20170713-150946.jpg

Ah man. Unmasked and headpool. Yeah im not into lady deadpool but i do like cool statues. This is just getting better and better lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely awesome. Exclusive is bad ass. Too bad I'm not into the character. Was hoping to see a Spider-Gwen PF. That I would buy. Especially if it had some cool pose like Lady Deadpool.

Captain Marvel, Dark Phoenix and now Lady Deadpool... Nice run by SS of very interesting and well done female statues...

In my opinion, that unmasked portrait just lacks the expression that matches the action this statue is trying to portray. If I get this, I wouldn't use the unmasked portrait.

I hope they include a way to still have the headpool used or displayed separate from just being kicked cause the missile is looks pretty epic as well

A must buy, to go with Deadpool. The masked portrait all the way!

In my opinion, that unmasked portrait just lacks the expression that matches the action this statue is trying to portray. If I get this, I wouldn't use the unmasked portrait.

But you still have to go for the Ex. You can't NOT go for the Ex. :lol

Back