Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just why? That's all I keep thinking in my head when I see that this statue is being made. Of all the characters, this one? Really? Deadpool isn't even selling well because of the price and they think this will? I have no more words.

Just why? That's all I keep thinking in my head when I see that this statue is being made. Of all the characters, this one? Really? Deadpool isn't even selling well because of the price and they think this will? I have no more words.

Lol well this is great for people that actually want this. Imagine being a collector waiting for a piece you were pretty sure they would never make. The BOOM [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty amazed that they chose Lady Deadpool over someone more current like Gwenpool. LDP hasn't exactly been a huge front liner. She was in the Deadpool Corps series and also the deadpool kills deadpool mini series buts that it.

1125x682_previewbanner_LadyDeadpoolPF.jpg

Interesting. Will consider if we get at least a half unmasked portrait

Well, I'm game to see how this turns out. I would love to have a companion piece for my heat seeker. Hopefully sideshow has learned their lesson this time around and will make the price reasonable....but I won't hold my breath. .

Not excited ...nor disappointed with this. Just feel like there's no appeal for right now, so its a pass.

Will wait to see more pics. If she proves to be a stellar piece, then maybe I'll reconsider.

Yeah Lady Dead Pool is such a refreshing change from all the Juggernaut, Prof X, Cable, Magneto, Ice Man, Angel, Nightcrawler, Beast, Bishop etc statues that oversaturate the market.

Yeah Lady Dead Pool is such a refreshing change from all the Juggernaut, Prof X, Cable, Magneto, Ice Man, Angel, Nightcrawler, Beast, Bishop etc statues that oversaturate the market.

Hey i was just wondering if ss ever made a cable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol for years I have wanted a Magneto PF so since that's finally coming. My new X-Men flag is for Beast no doubt. Has sideshow ever done like a voting poll for a character by the way? I just think it'd be a cool way to involve the collectors in the process. Like do one during a certain month once a year. Doesn't seem like it'd be a major inconvenience for them. I think they could work it into their other scheduled pieces if they cared enough to. Seems like a sure fire way to get an easy preorder sell out fast to me.

Lol for years I have wanted a Magneto PF so since that's finally coming. My new X-Men flag is for Beast no doubt. Has sideshow ever done like a voting poll for a character by the way? I just think it'd be a cool way to involve the collectors in the process. Like do one during a certain month once a year. Doesn't seem like it'd be a major inconvenience for them. I think they could work it into their other scheduled pieces if they cared enough to. Seems like a sure fire way to get an easy preorder sell out fast to me.

The only poll I remember nd participated was the "which character dio/vs we should do next"

Sideshow knows which X-Men PF's collectors want--they're just not making them. I wouldn't be surprised Magneto is finally getting released only because someone at Sideshow lost a bet. DC PF's are getting the same treatment. Lady Deadpool gets a PF before Flash, Martian Manhunter, or Robin?

I suppose we can thank xm or else magneto will nvr be made haha

Back