Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about cutting a notch out the back of the bests to allow the base to slide back about anothe 1/2". This should JUST be enough to allow Kylo to face forward instead of to the right (when facing him). Probably use a Dremel tool. Once the notch is cut out slide base back and u want even be to tell there is a cutout

Worst case is I have to buy another 1x1 bests. If I have a chance today I'll post results.

Very cool.
Like you suggested, using a Dremel should give you no problems, but I would highly recommend you use as small a bit as possible to minimize any fraying or pieces of the backing being ripped off.

My Kyloren PF arrived a few days ago, converting my photo pics on another forum, so only now able to post the pics. I made sure I got the exclusive out of just space to display Vader, Boba fett and Kyloren

So here is some of the pics
The exclusive
21687404_2008793286065490_2832564408397254582_n by Steven Evans, on Flickr

The regular
21557493_2008657339412418_1021876658693632229_n by Steven Evans, on Flickr

And my star wars PF collection complete
21463130_2009016706043148_4209764623092731922_n by Steven Evans, on Flickr

With how vader looks, the lighsaber broke, sideshow got me a new one since it fell out of the hand, so I kept the broken one, snapped off the lighsaber plastic part, and I actually like the lighsaber minus the plastic lighsaber, so keep the new one has a spare.

I'm fine with it. Honestly, 99% of the time the light up feature goes unused. It's cool to show folks but it stays off nearly all the time.
I use the lights for pics. After that, they stay off until I'll use them again just to check if they're still working.

I just bought this PF,arrives Friday! My first SS purchase in a year or so! I hope it turns out ok.

I just bought this PF,arrives Friday! My first SS purchase in a year or so! I hope it turns out ok.

Good luck! This piece looks fantastic, if it wasn't for space issues, I'd have it as well.

Unfortunate that it looks like they're getting rid of the hood for TLJ and possibly beyond that.

I'll try to post pics. I've always liked the character and the statue, but just went to Disney Hollywood studios and met thei Kylo Ren and it stuck! Lol. Brought the kid/collector back into me.

The piece is outstanding and looks fantastic. I've not seen anyone including myself that's not extremely happy with it.

In short it's pretty badarse. Only issues I have ever seen is the droopy sword that I never got :yess:

The piece is outstanding and looks fantastic. I've not seen anyone including myself that's not extremely happy with it.

In short it's pretty badarse. Only issues I have ever seen is the droopy sword that I never got :yess:

Ya, my lightsaber started to get droopy so switched out to the ex hand. Still looks great and it fits better in my besta :)

View attachment 371255

Did you ask for a replacement? I would and in fact I wonder if they know what caused it. I'm figuring if it hasn't dropped yet it won't.

I had to get one replaced, it doesn't take much heat for it to droop. I ran hot water over my droopy blade and it became very easy to bend. Keeping my good one in the box and will save it for winter haha.

I'll try to post pics. I've always liked the character and the statue, but just went to Disney Hollywood studios and met thei Kylo Ren and it stuck! Lol. Brought the kid/collector back into me.
That is awesome when one character can have that kind of impact on you. :duff

I too saw the Kylo Ren guy at Hollywood Studios. Had a year pass for like 6 years but stopped last year. Love seeing those movie props all over or Captain Phasma pointing at me in a 1/2 marathon when I waived to her. She was not too happy lol one I did in California earlier this year January in the park was loaded but then the streets outside the park was loaded with star wars dress up and the good kinds. In Cali the parks situated basically in the neighborhood we stayed at a condo. The one I did in Orlando well one of 20 since I live near it is different on more private land as likely you all know so it's more like interstate jogging between parks. My point is yes it can have an effect.

The guy doing Kylo Ren was fantastic. He was pissed and made me laugh. I saw him chasing someone lol he was huge too not like a body builder just like 6'6"

Back