Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be great if you could remove the blades from the lightsaber like at the 1/6 figure. But mine looks good so far :)

I have to say this is a nice piece. Did they ship out a early amount or something? The SS page says that this is still a PreOrder for June '18...

I have to say this is a nice piece. Did they ship out a early amount or something? The SS page says that this is still a PreOrder for June '18...

They started shipping long ago. Sideshow ships in batches, not all statues of the ES are produced at once, especially in a case like this where the statue isn't sold out.

The pre-order is for the next batch.

Can someone tell me if the head on this guy is removable?

If so, I'm tempted to get this instead of the IS one and track someone down for a custom unmasked sculpt.

Even though I drew the line with the price on this one at the time (how quickly things shift) I always really liked it and still regret that I didn't have one. I have corrected that now as I found one for a relatively decent price locally, a fair bit cheaper than I could get it direct anyway. It's the regular version only sadly (I like the EX set up) But I'm looking forward to finally getting it later in the week....

Plus I like Kylo in his full suit and mask so this may have become the definitive Kylo Ren statue since TLJ did away with it.

Yeah the price is really high especially with no light up saber... I really would like to get it but dang the expense.... Almost as much as the IS Vader and a lot less "extra" to it.

Last edited:
So this just turned up at my door about an hour ago, way sooner than I expected. Apart from a large blemish on the front red dot, I like it a lot. Obviously I need to sort out his tailoring, but here's a few quick pictures right after unboxing him. Has anybody steamed one of these to get the wrinkles out? I'm wondering how this material might react. There is one big issue with this.... I want to get the recent Maul now to go with it.....

I'll get some better pictures once I get him settled eventually..

2l4DEYU.jpg

q7OBznm.jpg

xpHfchL.jpg

DUNiZMh.jpg

TAKWa6d.jpg

5lTDqYd.jpg

u1wZFBl.jpg

D6YimmE.jpg

Too bad the character was ruined. I really liked the look of Kylo Ren and this piece. I was going to wait for the price to go down, but the more I watched Force Awakens, it made me dislike the character more. Then Last Jedi came out and flat out ruined this franchise. But overall it's a good looking piece.

Shame.

For those who have him.....I really love the idea and look of Kylo when he came out and like most not happy with what is going on now. I still think its a great piece and can find him for a good price now. I was thinking of Mythos bottom left, Spidey bottom middle and perhaps Kylo bottom right on my display. What do you all think and for the figure itself.....you happy to own him still? Thanks!!

Detolf.jpg

Sorry, can't seem to figure out how to rotate the image

I like this design a lot.. specially the helmet .. so Im still happy to have him in my collection

I love my Kylo PF. It is just badazz period. I hate that they showed his face ever and now hes dorky but whatever.

I guess he was much tougher behind the mask. I also thought his temper tantrums were lame but has nothing to do with the design.

Statue came out frikin great due to the tailoring and he is just an attractive piece to have. Pose is great as well because it was drilled into our heads before the movie came out. Well the idea of it anyway.

I gave my statue a 10/10 because I am not sure of how to improve it.

Their Kylo has come out fantastic, no denying that. Wish the saber was a light up though.

I've been waiting on a Jedi Rey to be my sole ST collectible but this piece has always stood out to me and who knows when SSC will do that. Lets just hope he gets the mask back in EP9.

I was also hoping for a Spooktacular that wasn't such a failure too, but here we are.

Back